11.

Third person pov • 

The heart rate monitor suddenly started going havoc, as Luna's heartbeat started increasing. Her breathing started getting heavier. 

Luna opened her eyes to a nausea. She found herself in a white room with curtains drawn all around. 

"J-Jay?" Was the first thing she said. Jay, who had fell asleep holding her hands, woke up. 

"Luna!" He said, getting up. (Also partly blushing cuz he fell asleep holding her hands)

"Where am I?" Luna asked Jay. But Jay had already rushed out to get the doctor. 

The doctor came in and checked Luna's vitals. 

"She's going back to normal," the doctor said to Jay. "You can take her home by tomorrow."

Jay thanked the doctor, as the doctor left. 

"What happened to me?" Luna asked, as she tried to sit up on her bed, but Jay pushed her down, telling she needed rest. 

Jay sat down on the chair, before starting. He looked at her for a few seconds before speaking. 

"You had the bullet right above your heart," Jay said. Luna looked down at the place where it had been bandaged. 

"How long have I been out?" Luna asked. 

"Three days," Jay said. Luna widened her eyes. "Three days!?" 

Jay nodded. "Luna," he said, in a soft voice. "Thanks" 

Luna looked him. "Are you seriously tearing up?" She asked, laughing. 

"No I'm not," Jay said, wiping a tear from the corner of his eyes. 

"C'mon strong guy, don't hide your emotions," Luna said. 

"Yah, what do you expect? You risked your life to save me and took that bullet which almost killed you and now you're here because of me which only makes me feel guilty of putting you in risk just because my life has been fucked up, and I couldn't get the thought of loosing you out of my head, especially when I started having feelings for y-" 

"Ignore the last," Jay said, looking away. "The point is! You saved my life. It would take me a lifetime to repay you." 

Luna looked at him, with wide eyes. 

"What?" Jay asked.

"You know, you'd make a great rapper." She said, and the two of them started laughing. 

"But seriously, Jay," Luna said, "it was my chance to repay you. You lost your parents because of my dad, which only makes me guilty of being his daughter. This isn't just your problem, Jay, it's mine too. So let's go through this together." 

Jay looked down. Luna took his hands in her's and looked at him in the eye, "it's okay now, we're all safe." 

Suddenly, the door opened, revealing Heeseung, Jake, Sunghoon, Sunoo, Jungwon and Ni-ki. Luna quickly let go of Jay's hands. 

"Luna!" They all rushed towards her. They hugged her one by one, telling her how much they missed her. 

"There wasn't anyone who fought with me for my Nintendo," Ni-ki said and everyone laughed. 

"So does that mean you'll let me play on your Nintendo?" Luna asked. 

"Nope," Ni-ki said, popping the p. "Okay maybe I will" Everyone started laughing. 

"Jay, will you at least come home now?" Heeseung asked. 

"What do you mean?" Luna asked, looking at Heeseung, then at Jay.