17.

Y'all Blessed-Cursed is so good! Stream before my slippers reach your faces ily :3

3 days later

I woke up with a cold feeling in my neck. I rubbed my eyes open and realized it was still dark. Why was I awake then? Then I felt a certain warmth on my stomach. I turned to look at a hand on me. I followed the hand to its body and I screamed the second I realized whose it was.

"What's wrong?" Jay sat up, rubbing his eyes.

"Explain to me why I have a shirtless man in my bed...IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT?"

"Ugh I dunno," Jay mumbled and threw his arms around me. "I'm scared of the dark"

"Seriously?" I asked, staring at Jay, "you've played with guns your entire life and you're suddenly scared of the dark?"

"Yes," he simply replied.

"Ugh seriously Jongseong," I said, struggling to get away from his grip. "Go to somebody else's room"

"They're all taken"

"Well, so is mine!"

"But you're not"

"You're annoying," I said and turned to face away from Jay.

"Is that a love confession?"

"I don't know what you're talking about," I said, covering my face with my blanket.

Suddenly, Jay wrapped his hands around my waist and pulled me towards him.

"Yah! What are you doing?" 

He didn't reply. Jay simply snuggled in the crook of my neck and snored. I tried to free myself from his hold, but he simply tightened it even more, his warm body pressing against mine. "You're my prisoner"

"You are SO annoying," I said. "I hate you"

"I love you too"

I choked on my saliva. "Nice joke"

"I'm not kidding," Jay murmured in my ears. 

I gulped hard. "Good night to you too"

"Luna," Jay called out. 

I nervously turned my body towards him. Thank goodness it was still dark or Jay would've seen my red face.

"You know I'm not kidding," he said. "But the question is, do you love me back?"

Lord. When?

I felt Jay's breath on my face as he waited for my response. Is he actually asking me out? My brain went numb and my tongue tied together. I simply listened to his anticipating breath. 

answer him! the tiny voice in my head urged. 

"Y-yes," I said so quietly that even I didn't hear my voice. I took a deep breath and cleared my throat. "Yes" 

"Good"

Then, I felt a pair of lips press on mine. 

It was short but sweet. Jay kissed me lazily and pulled back after a few seconds. 

He caressed my cheek with his thumb. The sun was coming up and I could see Jay's face shine in the sunlight. 

"So," Jay said. "What does it feel like to be a hot guy's girlfriend?"

I burst out laughing. "I'm very honored," I said sarcastically. 

Time skip

I stared at the screen of my phone.