13.

"Luna?"

Luna quickly pushed Jay away from her. 

There he was standing, in his usual raggy clothes, with his glasses that were too big for his face. He was carrying a grocery bag, with his hands in his pockets, glaring at Jay. 

"Yeonjun?" Luna said, "h-hey! long time no-"

"Who is he?" Yeonjun cut her off, looking at Jay. Jay crossed his arms and looked at Luna, obviously annoyed. 

"He is my...uhh...friend"

"Friend? After you let him kiss you?" Almost. 

"Why does that bother you, huh?" Jay suddenly snapped at Yeonjun, who looked taken aback. 

"What if it does? What will you do about it?" Yeonjun asked, grinding his teeth. Jay waited a beat before answering. 

"I've got enough blood on my hands," Jay reasoned. "I don't think I want more"

"Jay-!" Luna called out, getting a panic attack. Jay had almost exposed himself. 

Yeonjun stared at him, then turned to look at Luna. "Luna, what does he mean?" Yeonjun demanded. 

"N-nothing, Jay let's go home"

"You live with him?" 

Luna mentally slapped herself. She was making it even worse than it already seemed. 

"Why are you so jealous?" Jay asked, examining Yeonjun. The atmosphere felt suddenly felt colder that it was.  

"Jay, I think you need to stop," Luna started, but Jay pulled her by her arm.

"What if I'm dating her?" 

"She literally just called you a friend"  

Luna gulped hard. This shouldn't be happening, Luna thought. We were just supposed to get samgyeopsal and go home. 

"I don't like this guy," Jay told Luna. 

"Neither do I," said Yeonjun. 

"Then just leave!" Jay's face was getting red with anger. Luna knew it meant no good. 

"You think  want to be here!?" Yeonjun raised his voice too.

"Fine!" Jay grabbed Luna's wrist and started walking fast, away from Yeonjun, who simply stared at the sight of Luna getting away from him. 

"Jay!" Luna cried. "Slow down!" 

But Jay was in a bad mood and he didn't want to listen to anybody. How could that guy just calm down, after what Yeonjun said?

"I don't want you to be seen talking to that jerk," Jay told to Luna, stressfuly. "And you're probably not leaving the house again" 

"What?!" Luna demanded. She couldn't believe Jay was trying to control her. And obviously she didn't want to stop talking to Yeonjun. He was a really good friend. At least, that's what Luna thought; a friend. But to Yeonjun, she was more than a friend. 

"I'm not gonna repeat myself" 

That got Luna's blood boil. She hated it when someone tried to control her, telling her what to do and what not to. 

She forcefully puller her hand away from Jay's and looked at him, infuriated. Jay stopped in his tracts and glared back at Luna. They were standing in front of their house. The cold weather was now freezing Luna, but that didn't bother her anymore.