12.

/third person pov/

/One week later/

Luna got home and was greeted by many of her favorite foods and savories (made by Jay)

The wound above Luna's heart had healed a great deal, and she was going back to normal. There were times when her chest would hurt like she was going to die, but it was pass away eventually. 

The boys had been taking care of her like their own sister (but she didn't get over the fact that Jay almost confessed to her). Luna had never thought she'd feel so loved. It was like heaven on earth. 

But little did she know that hell was going to break loose on her. 

That evening, the boys and Luna were sitting together in the living room, playing video games. 

"Jay, can you get us another cup of ramen?" Heeseung ordered. He had an unusual love for ramen. 

"YAH get it in your own," Jay replied, irritated. It was the fourth time Heeseung had asked for ramen. 

"Anyways, I'm going out to get some samgyeopsal." Jay said, walking towards the door. 

"Can I come too?" Luna asked with puppy eyes. She hadn't been anywhere out since she came here, except for the hospital trip. 

Jay thought for a second. "Fine," he finally said. Luna quickly got up from the couch and followed behind Jay. 

"Wait," Jay suddenly said. "It's cold outside, wear something warm" 

Luna looked at him. "This is the warmest clothe I have," she said, shoving her thin cardigan. 

"You don't have a jacket?" Jay asked, raising an eyebrow. 

"Yah! Do you think I packed my bags before getting kidnapped?" Luna snapped at Jay. 

"Okay okay chill," Jay said. "I'll get you mine" 

With that, Jay disappeared inside his room. Luna waited at the entrance, watching the boys play video games. 

Jay finally came out with a black jacket in his hands. Luna extended her arms to get hold of it but Jay got behind her and mentioned her to put her hands inside the sleeves. 

She did as he said and they put on their boots and finally got out of the house. It was colder than Luna had expected, but she tried to hide it as much as possible.

They walked on the sidewalk, not talking anything. A cold breeze came through and Luna shuddered. 

"You cold?" 

"Nah" 

Suddenly, Jay took Luna's cold hands in his. "Not cold?"

"Okay maybe a little," Luna said. 

With a sudden move, Jay shoved Luna's hands along with his inside the pocket of his jacket. Luna looked at Jay, surprised. But Jay simply looked ahead of him, ignoring Luna's gaze. 

Despite the cold weather, Luna suddenly started feeling hot, as she realised her cheeks were burning. 

The two of them continued on their way, trying to act normal. 

They reached the local supermarket and Luna wandered off, leaving Jay alone, who was shopping for samgyeopsal. 

Meanwhile, Jay got what he wanted and was waiting in line at the cash counter. His eyes searched for Luna in the crowd, but he couldn't find her. 

After paying for his things, Jay started searching for Luna around the supermarket. Jay thought of calling her, but then he realised he didn't have her number. 

Finally, he found her at the exit door of the supermarket. She was texting someone. 

Jay had this untold anger boiling inside of him, because everytime Luna texted someone, Jay thought it was that guy, Yeonjun. 

He approached Luna, who quickly hid her phone away at the sight of Jay. Which got him even more suspicious. 

"I was searching for you," Jay said, observing Luna, who was avoiding his gaze. 

They walked in silence. Soft gusts of wind brushed against Luna's hair, which Jay couldn't help but find attractive.

They walked through a dark alley, which Luna thought was weird cuz they didn't come through this way earlier. 

"Where are we?" Luna asked Jay. 

"A shortcut" Jay replied and they continued walking. Their arms kept brushing against each other and Luna had to bite her lower lip to keep herself from smiling. 

Suddenly, Jay stopped in his tracts. He looked alert. 

"What's wrong?" Asked Luna, to which Jay didn't reply, but kept staring into black space. 

"It's the police," Jay whispered. "Hide! Quick!" 

"Wha-" 

Before Luna could do anything, Jay pushed her to the wall. They hid between a 90 degree wall, which wasn't very comfortable, considering the fact that Jay kept Luna pressed between the walls. 

Sure enough, a serien wailed and a cop car passed by, and Jay pushed her even more, in order to not be seen. Luna could barely breathe. 

"Jay-" Luna breathed. Jay realised he was pushing her too hard and immediately drew himself back a little. But he didn't completely move away from her. 

Jay looked at Luna in the eyes. There was a whole galaxy inside her hazel brown eyes and Jay hadn't even noticed it, until now. 

They're beautiful, Jay thought. 

But because of Jay's sudden move, Luna was dumbstruck. Jay noticed her nervousness and smirked. 

His smirk is more terrifying than his gun, thought Luna. 

Suddenly, Jay started leaning in towards Luna. 

"J-Jay I think the cops are gone-" 

"Shh," Jay said. His face was just inches away from Luna's. He stared down at her lips and then looked up at her. 

"You know that I like you, right?" 

Luna gulped hard.

Just when Jay touched his lips on Luna's, someone called out. 

"Luna?" 

_________________________________________________________

I'm curious. Which idol do you share your birthday with? I share mine with Sunghoon<3