Ch 38

Liam Moonhovan.

Over the four weeks after the whole flu era a lot happened. Madi began joining us for our dinner's from time to time, and I could see how happy she made Zach.

Tobias did too but only about twice which was only when Zar was in town. She recently got a job at a new airline that requires her to be out of town more, so she moved out from her house and into an apartment since she is usually only around for two weeks at most.

Alexis of course missed her a lot but she also got along well with Madi, not so much with Tobias but I guess since they didn't spend much time together it made sense.

Now onto my situationship.

Me and Enzo continued like normal well at least for us. With forehead kisses and according to Zach "acting more like a couple than most couples."

Sure it took me a while and that's because I wanted to be sure but now I can say without a single doubt.

I truly love Enzo and I want to be with him and never let him go.

This is a good thing obviously, but two things are killing me.

One. It's up to me to confess. Don't get me wrong I really want to tell him how I feel, but holy shit. I'm at the point where even being next to him gets me on the verge of a panic attack

Even as I sent the text inviting him over for Christmas my nerves we're killing me.

Two. I am more jumpy and on edge and I may have sort of been avoiding him for the past two weeks hence why I texted and not called as usual.

"Liam" Zach dropped his hands onto my shoulder startling me. "Relax, you two already act like such a couple all that will be different is an official lable" Zach smiled.

"I know, I'm just nervous. I haven't asked anyone out since freaking high-school" I said turning to look at him.

"It's not like he's gonna say no. He's already head over heels for you" Madi said coming from the kitchen with a tray of cookies.

"Make sure you apologise for avoiding him because he'd clearly noticed it" Zaria grimaced looking up from the puzzle her and Alexis were solving.

"Yea he almost cried thinking your losing interest" Zach said and Madi sent him a glare. I was about to respond when the door rang making my stomach drop so far down it could practically fall out my ass.

"I'll get it" Alexis exclaimed running over to greet Enzo. I heard her excitedly shriek his name and his deep enthusiastic voice echo with laughter . Some how it calmed and made me more nervous.

"Liam, relax. It's Christmas" Zar said walking past me. To greet Enzo, and I followed behind in suit.

We had planned to just do a small thing with all of us but Tobias was spending it with his parents.

Enzo, I knew was planning to go see his parents tomorrow. The twins plus Alexis and I spent Christmas eve with their parents. Who did not hesitate to shower all of us in gifts.

Once everyone had greeted everyone and Zach helped Enzo move a bunch of his gifts from his car to under the tree we got situated in the livingroom.

I tried to act normal as we watched a movie but I couldn't help but jump at the electric feeling everytime he touched me. Soon it got dark and we had dinner then Alexis excitedly announced it was time to open presents.

We sat in a circle around the tree. Madi in Zachs lap with Enzo between them and me and Zar besides me as Alexis grabbed the presents taking her time to read out each person it was addressed to and neatly stacking it in a pile infront of them respectively.

"Aunty Madi you go first" She beemed and Madi obliged to Alexis' wishes and opened first Zarias gift which was a spa day coupon. I had gotten her a gift card for a clothing store Zach told me she liked. Enzo and Zach who knew her better than the rest of us got her a new makeup kit from Enzo and expensive shoes she'd been dying for from Zach. She thanked all of us a lot especially her boyfriend before Alexis called for Zar to go next.

"Ok" she excitedly tore open her gifts. Recieving gifts almost similar to Madi, but getting a new laptop from her brother.

Zach got a new silver watch from Madi, an Amazon Alexa from Zar, new sunglasses from Enzo since he broke his a few weeks ago. I got him some sneakers he'd been going on about sighed by one of is favorite basketball players. Of course he thanked everyone with a huge smile.

Next was Enzo. He opened Zachs gift thanking him for the new weights, Zar got him a protein shake pack and Madi some new stuff he wanted for his car. Alexis made him more bracelets since he liked them so much.

Of course Everyone shot me a dirty look and Enzo shot me a hurt one when they realized he had gone through all his gifts but had none from me.

I was thankful nobody actually said anything helping me avoid the awkward situation. Enzo enthusiastically thanked everyone but we could all hear the slight disappointment in his down. And I felt guilt tug at my heat

Alexis, the only oblivious one to the tension, commanded I got next.

I got something called a coffee brew maker from Zar and she claimed it would help when I was leaving in a rush and need my coffee. Then from Madi a new pair of shoes, Zach got me a framed picture of us.

In the picture there was him and Madi, followed by me and Enzo, and then Zar and Alexis. This was taken one night after dinner. I made sure to thank everyone and let Zach know I'd add his gift to the picture wall.

I purposely did not open Enzo's gift yet. It was a small box so I held it out of Alexis sight and she didn't notice.

"Ok best for last" She smiled brightly opening her gifts.

She got one of those robotic dogs as a combine gift from Zach and Madi, an arts and crafts kit from Zar, and a new game for her switch from Enzo.

She frowned noticing there were no more boxes. "Relax love I got you something, it was just too big to put in a box and under the tree" I said getting up.

Everyone followed me to the garage and as we walked Zach caught up to me and I knew what he wanted to bring up but instead just made a joke. "What? Did you get the six year old a car?" He asked getting a slight chuckle from everyone.

"No I got her a bike" I said opening the door to show the black bike decorated with flames all across and Alexis excitedly hobbled over to it jumping around as she thanked me.

"I can't ride a bike, so it's up to you guys to teach her" I announced as we walked back to the livingroom and they chuckled although i could feel Enzos gaze into the back of my head.

Once it got to ten pm we sent Alexis off to bed after everyone wished her goodnight.

After a while Zar announced she was leaving to go see Tobias, but made sure to pull me aside and scold me. Telling me to make it up to Enzo before she left.

"You two have a lot to clear up, and I was promised another gift so we'll just leave too" Zach said getting a glare from Madi but she nodded and waved goodbye picking up her coat before they left.

Now it was just me and Enzo, tension filled the room, but I couldn't even bring myself to look at him as my heart was jumping out of my chest my mind was rushing.

It wasn't until he spoke with such hurt in his voice.

"Liam did.... did I do something wrong?"

MERRY CHRISTMASSSSS.

Here's part 1 of the Christmas special, I hope you like it and I can't wait for you guys to see when comes next.

Ily all and thanks for supporting my story<3