Bonus chapter: No more of Alexis

Third person

"So does anyone know what this is about?" Zar asked over the table. Mostly aimed at Liam and Enzo who just shook their heads.

Madi walked back into the room with her daughter, Eli, walking besides her. She took her place beside her husband, and Eli climbed into his lap.

Their daughter was adorable, and was named after Zach's mother and Madi's grandmother who coincidentally had the same name, not so much a surprise since Elizabeth was a common name. But to add their own spin they shortened it to Eli because it sounded better.

At only six years old, she basically looked like a female version of Zach with blond hair and freckles from Madi. Everyone loved her, especially Ethan who was only a month younger. Alexis treated her like a little sibling.

Speaking of which was the reason they we're all seated around Liam and Enzo's dining table. Alexis had called a meeting and wanted all of them to be there for a big announcement. Except her own siblings, Olivia had gone out with friends and Ethan was taking a nap up stairs.

"Oh you're all here ok" Alexis trailed down the stairs. Hair short and messy in what had become Alexis' usual haircut since six years old. Dressed in black baggy clothes as usual and some bracelets and a neckless from Liam and Enzo as a fourteenth birthday gift the week prior.

"Love, are you ok?" Liam asked noticing Alexis shift nervously clearly either nervous or uncomfortable or both.

Alexis nodded, standing straight. "Yea I just uh- I have some thing I really want to tell you guys because you're all important in my life"

"Do you have a partner?" Zach teased. But Alexis' dad's didn't seem to find it that funny.

"Who is it? Have we met them?" Liam asked interrogatingly.

"Is it that Tessa girl? I saw how she looked at you last time.." Enzo said nodding his head. Most of them had expected him to be the more chill parent when it came to this stuff but he was more protective than Liam was. Which says something.

"Oh my. Dad no. Tessa is a lesbian so we would never-" Alexis cut off, eyes widening. Although none of the adults, nor the three year old seemed to notice anything or react.

"Then what is it? Are you ok?" Liam asked softly.

"Ok well I know you're both the most amazing and supportive parents I could ask for. Along with the best uncles and Aunts" Alexis said fidgeting again. "I know you'll all just accept me and I've come to accept myself and I'm ready to tell other people. It's still just hard to do, even if I know it'll be ok" Alexis blurted out in one quick sentence.

Nobody said anything knowing it was best to just give Alexis time to talk and finish instead of cutting in again.

"I'm-...." Alexis eyes scanned all the adults patiently watching, with small encouraging smiles on their faces. "I think-" Alexis chocked. "Sorry"

"It's ok love take your time" Liam said softly, fighting the urge to just hug Alexis. Enzo too as he nodded in agreement.

"I don't 'think' I know I'm a boy. I'm transgender. And I want to go by he/him pronouns and be referred to as a boy" Alexis said, eyes closed and breath held, waiting for a reaction.

Liam was first to warp Alexis in a hug, followed by Enzo then everyone else. Even little Eli.

"It's ok love. We all still love you. We always will, no matter what" Liam said softly.

"Yea you'll always be our child, now you're just now known as our son nothing else changed." Enzo said kissing his forehead.

"and our nephew" Zar and Zach said at the same time and shot each other a glare.