ch 42

Liam Moonhovan

I silently shut the door to my bedroom looking at Enzo as he was still fast asleep on the bed.

I wish I could say he looked like an angel, but his hair was sprawled all over and his mouth slightly opened as soft snores escaped.

I chuckled walking over and sitting on the bed besides him. Fiddling with my fingers, something had been bothering me for weeks now and since he was my boyfriend I should be able to just ask him, right?

But I really don't know how to bring it up. I really really wanted it and god I wish I wasn't so awkward. Knowing Enzo he won't make the first move in fear of making me uncomfortable, but I couldn't take it anymore.

"What's on your mind?" Enzo's deep, raspy morning voice startled me causing me to jump a little.

"It's nothing, you should go back to sleep. I know you had a late night at the  club yesterday" I mumbled avoiding his gaze.

"Liam, we've been dating for a month now, even longer unofficially. I can tell when something is bothering you" he sighed.

I got up turning to him. "It's nothing. I'm going to make us breakfast. Take a shower" I instructed before rushing out of the room and down the stairs.

I decided on making pancakes and maybe burnt the first two because my head was all over the place. I don't know why this bothered me so much now when I was perfectly fine for years and years without it.

"Mhm smells delicious" Enzo said wrapping his arms around my waist and making me jump at the sudden contact.

His body pressed against mine, and it wasn't like he didn't do this everytime I was cooking. But I was quick to push him off trying to ignore my heart clenching at his hurt expression.

"Sorry, I just needed to put the pancakes on a plate." I said putting the last of them on top of the stack.

I walked out to the dining table placing the plate down. "Ok, should I go get Alexis then?" Enzo asked trailing behind me.

"She's not home today. Elizabeth and Isacc came to pick her up for a day out" I shrugged taking a pancake and some coffee.

Enzo took the mug with hot chocolate and sat across me, I could feel his eyes on me as I glued mine to the table. We ate in silence just until he spoke "Ok Liam. You know I don't like forcing you to open up but this clearly is something big"

"What are you talking about?" I asked trying my best to sound clueless.

"You've been jumpy all morning, haven't looked me in the eyes, avoided my every attempt as physical contact, and you haven't even kissed me good morning" he said, raising a finger for every point he made.

I looked up at him guilt taking over. "I'm sorry. I guess I've just been out of it" I shrugged not being able to bring myself to tell him.

"You know you can talk to me right?" He asked softly.

I nodded getting up and collecting the dirty dishes. "I know Enzo, I swear I'm fine" I partially lied, walking to the kitchen. I mean I am fine...just bothered thats all.

Enzo was quick to pick up his and follow behind me. "Was it me? Did I do soemthing wrong?" He sadly asked making me panic.

I took his stuff from his hands placing them down in the sink. "No. No. You did nothing wrong" I sighed biting my lip. "Look I'll get over it. I just need some time

He raised his hands cupping my face and I flinched slightly, feeling guilty as he frowned having noticed it.

"What's going on with you Liam? If you need time I can give you that, but I need to know" he paused scanning my face. Worry filed his eyes, but I couldn't draw my faze from trailing over all his attractive features. "Do you need time away from me?"

I shook my head quickly putting my hands over his on my face. "No, not at all" I said sheepishly.

As much as I struggled with telling him, or more I was too embarrassed to Enzo couldn't read my mind so I had to tell him what I wanted instead of expecting him to know. I leaned forward gently landing a kiss on his lips. "If anything I need you"

He smiled and pulled my face closer landing a soft kiss that sent a tingle through my body.

That was it, I couldn't take it anymore. I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him in as I closed the gap between our bodies.

I craved him, since that night we spent together I craved his touch. I was ashamed at first, that thoughts of our night together filled my head twenty four seven, and I wanted do that again, but only with him.

Enzo pulled back, holding my face away from his. He looked me in the eyes, his brown eyes filled with concern but a smile on his face "You need to talk about it. My kisses won't take away whatevers bothering you forever." He said frowning.

If only he knew it most definitely would.

"Enzo..." I looked away feeling embarrassed and I was sure my face was a deep red. "Will you just shut up and kiss me?"

"Ok seriously what's bothering you? You're all red and more demanding than usual" I know he was just concerned but I groaned looking over at him.

"I can't believe you're making me say it" I groaned pulling him close again and holding us together. "I want you"

Enzo seemed confused as he clearly didn't get what I meant "Want me? I'm all yours. That's what the whole boyfriend thing means."

"I want you, I want your body on mine...in mine" I mumbled the last part ad it finnaly seemed to click in his head.

"So you're horny?"

I sighed pushing him away. "Well not anymore, thanks to my idiot of a boyfriend" I said rolling my eyes as I turned away from him.

I felt him come up behind my and hug me burying his face in my shoulder. "Is that why you were bothered? You could have just talked to me"

"You know I'm new to all of this. I don't usually feel this way" I sighed frustrated, more by other reasons than him not getting what I meant.

"I know" he murmured against my skin and I shuddered slightly as I felt him softly kiss my neck, trailing his was up to my jawline. "I've been waiting for this for too damn long"

I could practically feel his smirk as he kissed my cheek turning my body to face his. "Are you sure you want to do this?" Enzo asked, pausing and looking at me with soft eyes.

I rolled my eyes and leaned forward kissing him. "I'm Liam fucking Moonhovan I don't do shit I'm not sure of" I smirked kissing him again.

Our kiss was lustrous but still passionate as his tounge explored my mouth and my hands explored his body, trailing all over his torso and up to his hair. Before I knew it I was pressed back against the counter slightly sitting on it as Enzo stood between my legs I could feel my erection growing against his.

I forced myself to pull back my eyes meeting his, now hooded and filled with lust. "Did you change your mind?" He asked loosening his grip on my hips.

I kissed him again a smile breaking into my face. "Not one bit, I'm just not into fucking in the kitchen" I chuckled, but that quickly turned into a yelp of surprise as he put his hands around my ass lifting me off the counter top. "Ahh- I can walk you know" I grumbled but wrapped my legs around his waist in fear of falling.

"But then I won't be able to kiss you" Enzo smiled innocently as he began walking out of the kitchen. My fingers tangled themselves in his hair and I instead leaned down gently kissing the part of his collarbone that was exposed.

"Fuck Liam, I'm gonna drop us both down these stairs" he moaned lightly, only fueling me to keep going as he ascended the stairs and led me to the room using one hand to open the door. I was right about him being able to lift me with one hand and it was fucking hot.

Uhhhhh. I'm just gonna leave this one here.

But wow more character development for Liam. I'm still deciding if I'm actually going to write a smut scene or not sooo

ANYWAY I hope ya'll like it and thanks for for supporting my story. I appreciate it sm <3