Bonus chapter: the more the merrier

Hello loves, I have decided to write a few bonus chapters. I had originally planned to do a second book to continue the story, but I didn't like how it was turning out so I picked my favorite chapters and I'm adding them here as bonuses, for those like me who couldn't get enough of this family.

They will all be in third person as that was how I was writing the second book. I'm so excited to share these with you so I hope you like them.

Third person

"Papa. Papa, are they here yet?" Alexis asked as she bounced down the steps, to where Liam was sitting anxiously by the window. 

He turned to his child, shaking his head. "Not yet my love, did you finish cleaning up your room?" Liam asked, letting her climb into his lap as she nodded.

Alexis glanced out the window and into the driveway. "Why is dad taking so long?" She frowned. "Is he almost here?"

Liam chuckled, running a hand thought Alexis' hair. "I don't know. I already called him twice so now we just have to wait"

"I know, but I want to play with my siblings now" Alexis said. Liam chuckled softly, pushing down the anxiety in his stomach. He was about to respond when both their attention was pulled  to the driveway, at the familiar sound of Enzo's car.

"They're here" Alexis exclaimed jumping down. "They're here" she chanted running over to the door as she squealed and laughed in excitement. Liam on the other hand had to take one deep shaky breath before getting up.

He had spent the past six months making sure everything around the house was perfect, and welcoming, but he couldn't help the suffocating worry as he followed Alexis to the door. He pulled it opened and saw Enzo pulling out suitcases from the trunk.

"Remember not to be too loud and touchy at first. Ok?" He reminded Alexis who nodded, probably not even hearing what he said as she bounced in excitement. Enzo walked up to them with a bunch of bags and suitcases to which Liam met him halfway and took some of them.

"Dad where are my siblings?" Alexis asked pouting at the bags, her fathers carried. 

Enzo chuckled softly. "They're in the car. They fell asleep about an hour into the ride"  Once all the bags we're neatly piled in the livingroom Liam turned to Enzo who had an assuring smile on his face as he took Liam's hand.

Liam sighed as they walked out. He watched nervously as Enzo gently shook awake the sleeping girl in the back seat. Her ginger hair was neatly put up in a ponytail and she wore simple black pants with a pink top. She slowly pulled her eyes opened and glanced at them.

Panic flashed across her features for a moment before she calmed down. Enzo helped her out of the car before going around to the other side "Hey Olivia, are you feeling ok?" Liam asked softly as he crouched down to her level.

She nodded, looking at the blond man shyly. Alexis stood beside her father with a smile on her face. "Olivia. We finished your room, now you can stay with us forever" 

Olivia smiled moving closer. "Really?" She asked softly to which Alexis nodded and offered her hand. "Papa can I show her the room?"

Liam smiled softly. "Sure" he said getting up as Enzo came round the car.

Liam carefully peaked over his husbands arms, smiling at the small boy who looked back at him.

Alexis took Olivia's hand and led her into the house as Enzo walked beside Liam. "I can't believe this is happening" Liam murmured.

"Well the adoption papers are finally signed after three months of foster parenting. We can't take them back this time." Enzo chuckled. Liam rolled his eyes at his husband and shut the door behind them. 

Alexis and Oliva we're walking around hand in hand and the little boy in Enzo's arms reached out for them mumbling a few words. "What's wrong Ethan?" Liam asked softly.

"Olivia" Ethan mumbled, reaching out for his sister. Enzo smiled and set him down. He slowly made his way over to his sister and Alexis stopped her tour for him to catch up. Although the whole house was baby proofed Liam still instructed her to stay where they could see them.

Olivia was only ten years old, leaving her only one younger than Alexis. While her brother, Ethan was just a few months shy of turning three years old. The two we're biological siblings, we're apparently left outside an orphanage.

Enzo had brought up the topic of adoption once, and Liam actually thought about it a They  had talked about adopting another child for a really long time, just to be sure it was the right decision.

And even came to a mutual agreement to adopt a slightly older child, making around Alexis age.

While at the orphanage the couple immediately fell in love with Olivia, and despite the fact they had just wanted one kid they couldn't bare to separate the siblings. So after Enzo had convinced Liam they could do it. They had agreed to adopt both.

Of course this whole process took another six months between fostering them, child services checking in every now and then, them going back to the orphanage while the details we're sorted. But it was finally done, and they had officially adopted the siblings.

When they announced it to Alexis she was over the moon about being a big sibling. She took it as serious as a knight who pledged to protect his kingdom. She was also surprisingly very happy with sharing not only her toys and home but her parents too. It was nice to watch her taking care of both of them.

Now as Liam watched Oliva slowly open up to them, and Ethan babble between actual words, with Alexis holding each of their hands his heart warmed. At first he wasn't sure if he and Enzo would really raise three kids, and be good parents, but he regretted nothing about his decision to do so. They could definitely do it and they would.

Sure now they had a bigger family, and it would take some adjusting to but, the more the merrier. Right?

What do you guys think of Liam and Enzo's desicion to grow their family?

I'm really so excited about this family and I cannot express how much I love Olivia and Ethan.

Anyway the chapters after this will be a timeskip to when the kids are older around highschool.

I really can't express how excited I am to write this and how thankful I am for all your support on this story.

Only four more bonus chapters to go