A/N

Ok I have a few things to say.

1. The character getting a spin-off.

Well I had mentioned this at the end of the last chapter, but I will be doing a spin-off book for one of the characters from this book, and that is Zaria. I feel like I didn't give her much of a role and I really love her character so she will be getting her own. GXG story. Yes you heard that right. I'm so excited to write it but it might take some time before I can begin publishing it.

2. About the story.

I know most of the bonus chapter seemed to focus on Alex more, but those are just the chapters I liked the most out of the few drafts of the second book I had. I was considering giving him his own story, and I still might but we'll see how things go. I was telling all my friends all of the original Ideas I had from the book and realized how much it changed for the better. So here are a few things that got scraped from the original.

Liam was actually supposed to be named Sam. 

Enzo was actually going to end up being Alex's teacher.

Alex hated Enzo at first.

Zach and Madi we're going to have twins.

Zaria wasn't going to exist at all.

Madi was going to hate Liam.

Yea I'm really glad I changed all those, but I wanted to share them for fun.

3. Thanks. 

I know I say this a lot. but I just wanted to say one big thank you to each and every one of you. This book was such a journey and has come a long way thanks to all the support I received. I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I did writing it.

Ok now for real, Byeeee and thank you <3