𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

Metanoia (n.) - The journey of changing one's self.

Anastasia

An oh so intimate scent, filled my nostrils as I shifted awake; closely being replaced by a foul one. It had taken me a second to realize the smell was coming from me. In an attempt to sit up, I fell against a hard surface. Vincenzo.

"Vincenzo,"

"Mhm," He mumbled.

"Vincenzo, wake up."

"No, go back to bed." He groaned.

"Vincenzo, please?" I ask, feeling the bile build up in my throat.

With a sigh, he let go of his grip around me; rolling over onto his side. I rushed up from the bed, heading for the bathroom, barely making it to the toilet on time. I flush the chain, standing back on my feet and washing my hands, before brushing my teeth.

"You alright?"

"I'm fine,"

"You don't look fine."

"Well, I'm just peachy." I sigh.

"Hmm, whatever you say, darling."

"Can you shut the door on your way out, please?"

"Who said I was leaving?"

"Vincenzo, I'm not in the mood for your bullshit."

"Hmm, I thought you said you were fine."

I stayed silently composed, taking a step towards me.

"What's that smell?"

I glare at him.

He smirked in return.

"Take a shower,"

"What do you think I'm doing?" I snap.

"Careful," He warned.

Ignoring him, I let my clothes drop to the floor, feeling a heavyweight lift off of me. I released my hair from the bun it had not long since been trapped in. The shower began running. However, it wasn't me who turned it on. For god's sake, Vincenzo. Couldn't he wait for me to be done?

"Ladies first," He smirked.

---

His warm hands run up and down my back soothingly.

"Why are you in here?" I ask.

"You woke me up sweetheart."

"Then next time don't touch me while I'm sleeping."

"Where's the fun in that?" He asks.

A groan left my mouth as I stood there in irritation, I let the bubbles run from my hair and be devoured by the drain. The moment I shut my eyes a pain flows throughout my back as I hiss in pain. Vincenzo of course. My back now pressed against the cold wall of the condensated shower, he looked at me with hunger in his eyes.

"Don't ignore me, sweetheart."

"Or what?"

"I'm warning you, Anastasia."

"Warning me that you'll do what?"

"Don't test me, sweetheart."

"Why's that?"

"If you do, you're gonna become very familiar with each and every wall in this house, while I fuck you senselessly against it."

A loud gulp left my mouth as I glared at the devious man before me.