Chapter Fifty-Eight.

A week later

A week later

The morning has begun slowly, letting us lay in bed for a moment longer. The sun blocked from shining through the floor-to-ceiling windows, covered by the dark blinds. I stretched one of my legs, curling my toes and rolling my ankle to hear the satisfying click. Taking a deep breath, I pull my arm out from underneath Vincenzo, feeling the scent of his rich cologne fill my lungs.

His groan brings me to life his head tilting up to face me, a sleepy smile on his lips as his eyes rest closed. 

"Good morning," He rasps, his eyes slowly opening as he wraps his arms around a pillow.

"Did I wake you?" I ask, running my fingers through his dark locks.

He doesn't speak, responding in another sleepy groan, his toned arms wrapping around my waist, he pulls me back to him. 

"Good morning darling." He smirks, "Did you sleep well?"

"To be honest, not really. You keep moving and waking me up, are you okay?" I ask, running my hands through his hair again.

Vincenzo pauses for only a second, the deep breath he takes barely noticeable through his confused expression.

"I had no idea I was moving. I didn't have any nightmares or anything abnormal.."

"That's weird," I mutter.

Vincenzo lets go of me and stands up quickly.

"I'm gonna get a shower, okay?" He says, swooping past me and hurriedly entering the bathroom.

That felt weird.

I shake my head, lifting the comforter and straightening it out before securing it over the mattress to make the bed. I fluff the pillows a little before settling at the vanity. I ran the brush through my tangled hair, wincing a little as it met a knot. 

If there was one noticeable thing about me when I got up in the morning, it was my notorious bed hair.

I listened to the quiet spray of the shower water coming from the bathroom door, as a small bit of steam seeped underneath the door creating a warm sensation in the air.

It was supposed to rain later today, and Vincenzo and I had planned to go for an early morning swim before the weather changed, but it was a little bit late for that.

I lifted the blinds, letting the dimmed light fill the room. I could already see the dark clouds that filled the blue sky. 

"Anastasia,"

I look into the mirror, finding Amara standing next to the bedroom door. 

"Yes?" I ask spinning around.

"We're gonna order something in for lunch, the weather is getting quickly worse. Do you and my brother want anything?"

"That would be nice, thank you."