Chapter 2 - My Bakery

"Who did this to you?"

"Hey!" I said in shock. "Heyyyy, no touchy." I grabbed his wondering hands and put them on his chest, he seemed surprised by my actions. "And, like I said, I cut my own hair and I'm not exactly a professional. I accidentally nicked myself okay?" I sighed and walked past him, he stood there stunned for a moment, then quickly caught up to me.

"Do you need something?" I asked, not sparing a glance to the giant by my side.

"I heard your family runs a bakery."

I stopped and gave him a creeped out look.
"How do you know that.?"

"Everybody at schools been talking about you, you were Jitō's queen after all, plus the whole entrance ceremony thing."

"Mmm, is that what they say about me. How do they even know that..." I furrowed my brows in confusion as I continued walking.

"So what exactly made you Queen anyways, seems like a dramatic title if you ask me" He asked lazily.

"Not sure, it's not like I chose the nickname. It's clearly more of a hassle than a privilege as you can see" I said pointing to my hair.

"So it wasn't you." He slowed down.

"Oh no it was me, I mean somebody else started it though, I just finished it."

"So- who was it."

"Doesn't matter anymore, I beat the booty out of her so it's not like I'm mad. Besides I kinda like it don't you?" I smiled while looking up at him.

He paused for a moment, looking at me with wide eyes. "Yeah. Not bad. Your boobs too, they're nice and big" He said taking my image in with an impressed look on his face.

"You think so huh."

"Sure." He said.

"You know what else is nice and big?" I asked him.

"Wha-"

Before he could finish what he was saying, I swung my backpack up, using the momentum and hit him in the face. One might say I was possessed by the ghost of an Olympic Hammer Thrower.
"The chemistry book in my bag is pretty big."
The bag fell down revealing and entirely laughable expression on his face, as well as a bloody nose.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aomine's POV

"I just wanna say that this is entirely your fault and you had it coming," Kessaku said to me as I walked into her families bakery, which doubled as their house.

"Oh really? It's my fault you hit me in the face with your chemistry book?"

"Hey hey, actions have consequences, seriously though, I don't want to hear that garbage coming out of your mouth anymore. You'll speak to me with respect or you won't speak to me at all." She said, giving me a deadly stare.

This girl, I smiled.

"Sorry I'm late Ma."

"Sōdai! What happen to your hair!!" Her Mother asked with worry in her eyes.

"Sorry mom I cut it, no harm done okay? I'll get to work as soon as I can, but I need to help treat that guys wound first."

Her Mother seemed confused by didn't ask questions.

Sōdai gestured for me to follow her into the next room, inside was the houses kitchen and living room. She walked up the stairs and I followed after.
"Sit in there." She said pointing to a door, I opened it and inside was her room. I was a bit shocked she brought me in here, it smelt like her. I looked around, spotting pictures of her and a boy that I didn't recognize.