Chapter 20 - Goodbye Tokyo

"Thank you so much for meeting with me miss Kessaku!" The woman said sitting me down in a chair beside her, I was currently in the Tokyo Headquarters of the Yoshimoto Creative Industry, which happened to be one of the biggest talent agencies in Japan.

"No problem." I said bluntly. It had been a day since the news of my family's situation came to light.

"Though I do have to ask, what made you change your mind?"

"My family's bakery is about to be closed because of bankruptcy. I need money."

"I see."

"If I'm going to do this then there's going to have to be some ground rules."

"Of course of course!" She said nodding her head.

"First, I'm going to need a down payment immediately so we don't have to close, I'll pay it back through my music or whatever, and second I'll have the rights to my music, not the agency."

"That's quite the demand." She said smiling.

I smiled back confidently, "I know my worth. If you reject me then I have thirteen other business cards awaiting my call. I'm sure I can find what I'm looking for."

She closed her eyes and sighed. "Alright I'll talk to the head honcho and see what I can do, give me a moment."

After about five minutes she came back into the room.

"So, your requests have been accepted! And also the head of the company wants you to train at the headquarters where he's located, unfortunately he's in Osaka so you'll have to fly out there today."

I looked down at my hands deep in thought, I ran out of the training camp and never told anyone where I was going. I turned off my phone so they couldn't get a hold of me either, I huffed angrily then nodded my head. Maybe it was a good thing to get out of Tokyo for a while..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Sōdai please don't do this! The bakery isn't nearly as important as you are!" My mother said trying to stop me from packing.

"It is to me! We both know this is the best option, I'll come visit sometime, but just leave this to me Mom.."

"Why Sōdai.." she asked desperately.

I stopped packing and sighed. "It's not just about the bakery, I need a break from school.. from relationships... from this city! And if getting the money to save the bakery happens to be apart of that plan, then I welcome it."

She looked down and started to cry. "I'm sorry I couldn't do more for you and your brother."

I knelt down and hugged her tightly. "You did more than enough. Now it's time for me to help you."

After saying our goodbyes I went out the front door to find a black car parked, I quickly ran inside and began to cry, what has become of my life...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time Skip~ Location- Osaka Japan

"Ah Kessaku Sōdai its great to finally meet you, I have to say I was surprised to hear my best talent agent speak so highly of you. I hope you won't disappoint." A rather large (strong) middle aged man with facial hair said to me, he was the current owner of the talent agency, Akihiko Okamoto

"It's a pleasure to meet you as well Sir."

His office was stories above the ground and it was huge! Light shown through the giant skyscraper windows and bodyguards at every corner.

He began to assess me from head to toe. "I have to say you certainly have potential, but it seems you have one monolid and one double eyelid... we can get that fixed." He said smiling, I furrowed my brows angrily.