Extra - Honeymoon 🍋

The wind blew harshly behind us as Aomine carried me bridle style into our small cabin in Hokkaido.

"Ah! It's so cold!" I laughed heartily as he sat me down on the bed.

"Well you were the one who wanted our honeymoon to be here, we could've gone anywhere in the world we're both rich you know." Aomine gave me a cheeky grin.

"Yes, but Hokkaido is famous for its hotsprings, and I've never been to one before." I crossed my arms.

Aomine grabbed my waist from behind and pulled me close to him, I blushed like crazy and wriggled trying to get away. "Well then, why don't we go take a bath." He said seductively.

My face erupted into shades of red as my body tensed. I gulped slowly and nodded. "Yeah, this is our honeymoon after all, you go ahead of me, I'll meet you out there in a second." I said as I locked myself inside of the bathroom.

I took a deep sigh and stared at myself in my wedding dress, it was a beautiful dress that fit me just right, off the shoulder and lacy with small diamonds sewn into the hem. I slipped it off and took a quick shower. Then put on a robe and made my way towards the back door where I saw Aomine lazily sitting in the hot springs with his arms resting on the edge, I blushed as I assessed his physique. A body which could only be described as that of a sculpted statue come to life, his hair was wet and disheveled as his back was faced towards me. The way his muscles tensed and relaxed as he sat in the water was mesmerizing, each one like a single part of a painting that ultimately created the masterpiece known as his body. I took a deep breath in and opened the sliding door, he turned around to look at me and grinned.

"It's about time, I've been out here forever waiting for you." He joked.

"It's only been ten minutes." I sat down on the edge and let my cold feet dangle in the water, the frozen ground made me shiver.

Aomine moved in front of me and hugged my legs with his already warm body, his large figure enraptured my bottom half as I felt his chest move up and down, his soft eyelashes closed as he sighed.

"I finally get you to myself." He muttered and planted a kiss on my knee.

I blushed feverishly. "Aomine-"

He interrupted me by lifted himself out of the water slightly and planting another kiss on my thigh, his head was bowed down so I could see his slick back muscles as he continued to plant kisses on my thighs.

"Aomine..." I covered my face with my arm and turned away.

He chuckled and took a step back, the water rippled around his tanned figure as he smiled up at me.

I cleared my throat and began untying my robe as Aomine watched with hungry eyes, I slipped my robed off of one shoulder, the cold made my skin slightly pink in the joints, only adding towards Aomine's lust. I slipped the robe off completely as his breath hitched. He took in the sight of my naked body with intelligent eyes, I could almost feel them tracing my curves and crevices.

He gulped and reached a hand toward me. "Can I..."

I let out a laugh. "It's not like you to ask, but yes you can." I said playfully.

He grinned and placed his large hand on one of my breasts, the warmth from his hands sent a shiver down my spine, he let out a satisfied sigh and took his other arm around me waist lifting me onto his lap. He growled lowly as he took my breast into his mouth while simultaneously kneading the other one, I moaned softly and wrapped my arms around his neck, my fingers interlaced with his soft wet hair as my back arched into him, wanting to feel even more of his touch.

"Your body is begging for me." He whispered in a satisfied tone.

My eyelashes fluttered shut as he softly pinched my hard nipples in between his finger's, his hot breath found a home in my collarbone as he left small passionate kisses. He sucked and nibbled on the skin of my neck, then as the cold air blew onto the sensitive area he would lick my hickeys softly, sending waves of pleasure through my very soul.