Extra- Sōdai's Middle School

"Hey Sōdai, I know we've talked about it a few times, but you never told me how you got the nickname 'Queen' at your school."

"Ahh.. it's not a story I'm proud of." I said to Daiki as we cuddled together.

"Come on tell me, I won't judge."

I sighed. "Okay, it all began my first year of middle school."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was the first week of middle school and I sat down, everyone around me was whispering as my brother was pretty well known to cause trouble around these parts. That's when a very snobbish looking girl came up to me and knelt down.

"Hey, you're Batsu's sister right?" She said in a playful voice, I looked at her sparingly and then faced forward. That made her angry.

"You're not gonna answer me?" She began to pull my hair, I fell out of my chair onto the ground, she then whispered something in my ear. "I heard your Daddy got shot, and that's why your brothers so fucked up."

My sight went red. I slapped her hard in the face and then threw a chair out of the window causing it to burst, I dragged her forcefully by the collar and tossed her out the window like a bag of potatoes. Only holding onto her by her tie, she screamed hysterically.

"You wanna know something." I said to her as she cried. "Your breath smells like shit." and with that I pulled her up from the window and threw her onto of one of the desks.

Everyone in the class was silent, then they suddenly started to cheer, I was so confused. I thought I would be expelled.

"You're our hero! She was such a bully in grade school she deserved it!" They would say.

The entire class was sworn to secrecy and the teachers never found out who broke the window. As for the girl, she never talked to me or anyone else again.

After that day I was celebrated and treated like royalty, it didn't help that all of our upperclassmen loved my brother regardless of how reckless he could be, he would always help them when they needed it and a lot of people thought of him as an older brother. The upperclassman were nice to me so in return my classmates thought I was some kind of goddess, I could never seem to leave the nickname in the past.

Many boys tried to ask me out, but were all scared away by my brother, further pushing the narrative that I was untouchable.

Many girls wanted to be my friend, but I always had a hard time connecting with people and making things happen, so even though I was deemed a Queen I was always quite lonely.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I hope that girl is in jail now.." Daiki said angrily. "How could anyone say something so cruel!"

I chuckled. "Kids are affected by the people who raise them, I'm sure her parents weren't kind. We both regret some of the events that happened that day."

"You're way more understanding than I am."

"I just try to be fair, not everything is as it seems. That being said I couldn't just stand there and let go what she said. It was horrible, I was so angry..."

"Well, all I know is that my wife is a badass."

We both laughed. "I'm sorry I asked." he said.

"Don't be."