Chapter 25- The End

Time skip-2 years

My heart beat fast as I stood behind closed doors, in front of me was the future I had chosen. I stood still and looked down at the beautiful white gown I was wearing, as I heard the music start to play my heart beat quickly, just as quickly as the day I knew I loved him.

The doors slowly opened to reveal a long red carpet leading to a tall, tan skinned, blue haired man wearing a black tuxedo, looking at me like I was his whole world.

As I walked slowly down the isle I saw everyone I loved and cared about, I saw Momoi crying, I saw my brother smiling, I saw my mother cheering, I even spotted Murisakibara's gigantic self standing beside Aomine as one of his groomsmen, along with Kise and the rest of the generation of miracles.

I laughed at how ridiculously tall they all were, then I began to cry tears of happiness as my attention was now all Daiki's.

When I got up to the podium, he interlaced his fingers with mine. We looked ahead of us at Akashi who seemed to be the most qualified person to read our vows to us. We smiled and he nodded his head.

"Daiki Aomine, do you take Sōdai to be your lawful wedded wife?"

"I do."

He then turned to me and spoke.

"Sōdai Kessaku, do you take Daiki Aomine to be your lawfully wedded husband." I turned towards Aomine who was staring down at me with tears in his eyes, I smiled up at him then turned back to Akashi.

"I do."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Timeskip 3 years,

"I'm home." I heard the tired voice of my husband say as he walked through the door, he had since retired from being a professional basketball player and followed his dreams of being a policeman.

I ended my contract and opened up my very own bakery in the heart of Tokyo, it was very popular. Of course, I often oversaw things from home and let my employees run it as I was quite busy with, other things..

"Dada!" Our three year old girl yelled as she ran and hugged him, he lifted her up in the air and gave her a big hug back.

Turns out that honeymoon in Hokkaido gave us quite a big surprise.

She had pure Black hair like mine but her eyes were like her fathers, since both me and Aomine had "Dai" in our names we decided to name her Daitan, which meant daring or bold one, and that she was.

She was just like her father, strong willed and loud.

Daiki looked at me and smiled, I walked over and gave them both a hug.

We may have had some rough patches along the way, but I wouldn't change my life for anything. After all it gave me the two most important things I ever loved.

I gave Daiki a warm and long kiss and touched our foreheads together.

"I love you." I said dearly.

"I love you too."

-The End-

A/N- Looks like this is the end of this series, I had a fun time making it! I hope you all enjoyed it, I plan on writing more stories in the soon as well, so maybe I'll see you all again soon! <3 until then, goodbye and thank you for reading my story.