Chapter 9 - Generation of Miracles

Akashi POV

Staring at the board set, I picked up a minor piece and held it to the sunlight.

"It was a 211 point game. I may have underestimated him.. Sōdai Kessaku, just who are you?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kise's POV

"WHAT!!!  TEAM SCORED 234 points?! THATS CRAZY? Huh? Who's this girl in the video? She's cute!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Murisakibara's POV

"Aww look at that little shorty dragging          Mine-chin off of the court."

"Focus. Watch the game"

"Alright alright..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Midorima's POV

"I see... just when I thought he'd reached his apex he goes and does this. He continues to surprise us all."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kuroko's POV

"KUROKO HAVE YOU SEEN THE NEWS!!"

"Oh, Kagami, what's up?"

Kagami pulled out his phone and switched it to national television, my eyes widened.
"Huh? Aomine?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sōdai's POV

School... I hate my life. I slowly headed into the doors only to arrive with everyone staring at me whispering.

*Flashback* 10 hours ago

"SŌDAI WHAT THE HELL YOU'RE VIRAL!!" Batsu said, barging into my room.

"What?" I groaned heartlessly, he quickly opened his phone to show me a video that was trending on social media, it was me...yelling at Daiki, who even recorded that?

"Give me that," I said snatching the phone from him, I quickly opened up the comments, all of them were cheering me on and saying I did good, they also kept mentioning some kind of record broken?

Whatever, I handed it back to my brother.
"Ugh. Why me.."

"It's not that bad." he said.

"I'm gonna regret that tomorrow."

*Present*

"I can't believe she did that in front of so many people, does she have no shame.."

"What are you saying? She was so cool! Without her Aomine definitely wouldn't have played like that, and he never would've broken that record!"

I can hear you guys.. I put on my shoes and sighed walking to my classroom as slowly as I could, I didn't want to see him right now.

As soon as I got in, everybody started yelling and cheering me on, what's this all about?

"Kessaku!" I heard a girl say from outside of the hall. "I need to talk to you." She was the same girl I saw with Aomine at Maji burger.

"Oh, Momoi right? What is it."

"Just come with me please."

"Okay.."
~~~~~~~
"So what did you need?"

"I know you're mad at him right now, but I just needed you to know as soon as you left Aomine bowed to the boy he was rude to and apologized."

"What?" I said, my eyes were wide open now.

"Yes! I've never seen him do anything like that before, and he genuinely meant it, also, we won with a 211 point gap. It's the biggest gap in the entire history of basketball period, it made it into national television and even was reported in America!"

I couldn't even speak, he really did THAT? I blinked several times before clearing my throat.

"Kessaku he's changing, he's changing for YOU. I haven't seen him like this since middle school,"