Chapter 15 - Date

"Oh Sōdai~" Aomine's 'sweet' voice said from outside of the front door, I rolled my eyes and went out. "It's time for our weekend date~"

"Please stop talking like that, I have to get this tailored first, do you mind waiting?"

"Nope. Let's go."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aomine's POV

I held the door open for Sōdai as we went into the tailors, she smiled half annoyed at my gentlemanliness and went in, I smirked.

"Hello there what can I do for you?" The tailor asked, Sōdai showed her the Mascot suit and the woman giggled.

"Such a pretty girl shouldn't hide her face under a mask."

"I bet you say that to all the mascots." Sōdai joked, they both laughed, after about 15 minutes the woman was done measuring Sōdai.

"Okay I'll have it done by Monday!"

"Thanks!" We said as we left.

"So what we gonna do today?" Sōdai asked, I noticed that whenever we were alone she had a funny way of talking, it was like she discarded parts of speech that weren't necessary to understand what she was saying, it was a cute habit.

"Let's go to the mall."
———
"I want a pretzel." Sōdai said as she made a sharp turn to the 'pretzel maker', I followed after her trying to get out my wallet. She smacked my hand and got out hers to pay. She was always aggressive when it came to money.

"Oh let's go into that store!" She said running to a grungy looking store.

"I didn't know you were into emo shit." I said bluntly.

"It's not emo, and they have really cool stuff in stores like that!" She said forcibly pulling me in, well she was right it was certainly different. The lights were dim and the music they were playing wasn't in Japanese.

"This place is weird." I said.

"It's always good to try new things." She said looking around, she went into the back behind a curtain and then gasped, immediately she walked out trying to hold in her laughter, she was blushing from embarrassment, out of curiosity I looked behind to curtain to see... special toys. (Yes this is a Spencer's, no they did not know) I blushed too and ran out of the store following Sōdai, we looked at eachother and burst out laughing, I held her hand as we giggled up the stairs trying not to fall.

"WHY WERE THEY IN THERE" she whisper yelled.

"I-PFFT" I couldn't even talk I was laughing so bad.

After we calmed down we decided to go to the mall movie theatre to see a movie about a girl who wears a red dress, I had never heard of it but she insisted we watched, by the end of it she was crying and blowing snot in my sleeve.

"Don't use me as you personal tissue!"

"Sorry."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sōdai's POV

"God I'm starving." Aomine said as his stomach growled.

"We're not eating burgers." I said firmly.

"Okay then what do you suggest?"

I thought about it then realized that we were only a bus ride away from a street food market.

"Come on, I'll show you where the real food is." I said pulling him away.

As we got there Aomine stood shocked, for miles around all you could see was food, it smelled so gooooooooood