Chapter 10 - Confessions of the Heart

Akashi's Bodyguard POV

"So, how was your little trip?" I asked the boy as I drove him back to the house.

"That girl.. is crazy." He said with a hysterical smile on his face.

I gulped, uh oh..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aomine POV

"I can't believe she ran away from me like that!"

"You deserved it Mine-Chin." The purple giant said in retort.

I glared at him, he was right though..

"He's right though." Kuroko said in a 'matter of fact' voice.

"Oh shut up!"

"Aominechii that girl is sooo pretty!" Kise yelled directly in my ear.

"Back up!" I palmed his face with my hand, sending him flying.

"She was indeed quite beautiful." Midorima said, adjusting his glasses.

"Hey, back off." I said annoyed.

"Why? It's not like she's yours, I'll take her if I want." Murisakibara said.

"She's not a piece of meat, and I doubt you'll be able to do that, she'll kick the shit out of you."

"Huh? Really?"

"Yeah, she's short, but yesterday I found out the hard way how strong she was."

"Interesting." Midorima said.

We were all sitting in Maji burger eating food, Kuroko insisted.

"Soo she's a fighter?" Kise asked with interest.

"No, her brother is, I don't know the details, but she really can pull out a mighty kick, her kick is stronger than my punch! Believe me or not." I said, bragging about her.

"Yeah that's not something to brag about."Kuroko chimed in.

I smacked him on the back of his head.

"Ow."

"Yay, I like me a strong girl." Murisakibara said through bites.

"She's never gonna be yours." I said glaring at him.

"Relax dude, I'm just messing with you, besides I'm more into tall girls."

I scoffed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sōdai's POV

"I'm kinda hungry sis."

"Then go eat something."

"But I want burgers!"

"YOU ATE THEM YESTERDAY!" I said throwing a pillow at him, I was currently sulking at the events of the past two days.

"Come with meee I get nervous on my own.." He cried.

"You're a great professional martial artist."

"So? Oh by the way, Cain said to tell you that his team won their first game."

"Oh..cool." Cain, my ex went back to America pretty much the day after Aomine beat him in a game. I guess it hurt him pretty badly, I feel bad..

"So come with me to Maji burger."

"Where's the correlation.?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I cannot believe you talked me into this." I angrily sighed as I opened the door to Maji burger.

"Think of it as a birthday present."

"Sure."

"Kessakuchi?" A familiar voice said.
Uh oh, I turned towards the booths and saw the entire generation of miracles of miracles eating, save Akashi.