Chapter 5 - Our Date

"Sōdai what happened to the toilet paper? God you're such a slob." My brother rolled up the toilet paper as I stood in my doorway trying not to be suspicious.

"Yeah sorry I-ahem* I slipped and got a nosebleed."

"Yah. You need help." He said before disappearing into his room.

"That was rude." I closed my door sighing. "Aomine get out here!" Opening the door to my closet I found Aomine looking through my bra drawer.

*slap*slap*slap*

Aomine's face was red with regrets by the time I was done with him. "You need to get out before someone finds you."

"Where would I go this late?" He said feining sadness.

"I don't care.. just not here, you can't be here in the morning."

"Fine, I'll leave in the night okay." He said, giving me the thumbs up.

"Ugh, just don't let anyone see you.."

"Well, in the mean time let's cuddle." He began to walk towards my bed with a creepy grin on his face.

"You can lay on the ground."

"So cold hearted." He whined.

"Jeez," I sighed. "what am I gonna do with you."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Saturday~

Thankfully Aomine managed to sneak out of my house before morning without being seen, to my dismay since AoMiNe WoN tHe BaSkEtBaLl GaMe I gOtTa Go On A dAtE wItH hIm. Every. Single. Weekend. What was a I thinking... Well here I am waiting on the front porch for him to come and get me, and of course... he's five minutes late.

"Yo~ Kessy." I heard his deep voice echo before I even saw his face.

"Oh Aomine. You're late." I rolled my eyes while dragging myself off the chair.

"Yeah, sorry my friend kept asking if she could tag along and meet you." He rubbed the back of his head and laughed nervously.

"Ah- well I wouldn't have mind." I shrugged.

"Yeah, well I would have. Let's go~" He gestured.

"So where we going?"

"I thought you could decide."

Aomine seemed different today, he seemed more upbeat and cheerful. I liked this new side of him.

I smiled. "How about the arcade.?"
-
"Now you see, I'm actually pretty good at video games. You could say I'm the generation of miracles for them." I said as we walked through the arcade doors.

"Oh reaally, I'm not so bad myself."

I stopped and looked at him, "I didn't know you dabbled in the art of gaming." I joked.

Aomine grinned. "No, but I got a friend who likes em."

"I see, what should we play first..." I pulled out my wallet, but he just shoved it back into my purse. Instead he pulled out a wallet from his back pocket. Aiyaa..

"Hmm how about Mario kart?"
~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm done with gaming." I said in a dejected voice.

"Oh come on you weren't that bad." Aomine tried to stay calm but kept giggling to himself.

"I was stuck in a palm tree the entire game."

"Pfft-"

I elbowed him in the stomach.

"Hey how about that game next" He said, pointing to a punching machine.

"Oh you are SO ON!!" I said running up to it, I put in some quarters and watched as the game started, "ladies first~" I gestured to Aomine. He rolled his eyes and punched the bag, it made a loud clapping sound which had the entire arcade curious.