Chapter 11 - Another Chance

The night ended with a lot of confusion and a big heartache, I still didn't know what kind of person Aomine was, if he really is that person I saw on the basketball court that day then there's no way I'd ever be with him, but if he's the person he is with me, then maybe...

"Sōdai get up-"

"AM I UP GET OUT!" I yelled at my brother.

"Sheesh, I'd hate to have to wake you up everyday."

"Shut up." I rolled out of bed and got ready for the day, my hair had grown out a bit, it was down to my armpit now, maybe I should cut it? Or maybe let it grow? Eh I don't know. (A/N my hair grows quite fast so hers will too!)

It's getting hotter by the day, stupid black uniforms. I walked down the stairs to see my mom cooking, I thought about taking one bento, but then I decided to make two just in case.

"You sure have an appetite these days." Mom said.

"Mhm, growing gals need their sustenance." I chided.

"Hm."

"She's too skinny anyways, she needs to bulk up." My brother said repeating Murisakibara's words, I smacked him on the head and ate my breakfast.

"Aiya so temperamental.."
———————

As I stepped out the door I was met with Aomine sitting in our porch chair, I was flabbergasted.

"What are you doing!"

"Hm? Oh hey Kessaku?"

Through silent agreement me and Aomine decided to revert back to our last names, it was too awkward.

"That doesn't answer my question." I tapped my foot.

"I'm here to walk you duh."

"Ugh."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As we walked into school everybody stared at us."

"The king and queen of the first years." a second year said scoffing. I looked at her puzzled, since when were we the king and queen? That's such a stupid thing anyways...

"Aomine! Sōdai! You're looking as perfect as ever!" A rando said, walking up to us recording. "I'm with the school newspaper! We'd like to interview you two!"

"Uhm, okay.." I said looking at Aomine, he just shrugged.

"So what's it like being the reigning queen of not only your middle school but highschool aswell!"

"Yeah, that's not a thing." I said annoyed, so embarrassing! Who keeps giving me that nickname!

"Of course it is! Because you're her! Aomine, how was it to make world wide history with the largest score gap in a basketball game in the ENTIRE WORLD!!"

"Uh, it was okay I guess? Pretty fun actually, you can thank her for that." He said gesturing towards me, I smirked.

"That's right! I saw the video! Kessaku dragged you out of the g-"

"Okay we have to get to class now!" I said not wanting to relive the memories. "Aiya, so pushy." I said as we walked away.

"Pfft, I guess we're the king and-"

"I'm gonna stop you right there, I never liked that nickname in middle school I'm sure not gonna like in now."

"Fair enough."

We walked into our classroom and I made Aomine sit beside me instead of behind me.

As class went on he fell asleep, jeez how is this man a basketball star?