Chapter 2

"Jincheng? Jincheng!"

    Li Jincheng woke up from a nightmare, and when he woke up, he saw Wei Chunfang who was calling him. For a long time, he couldn't recover.

    Wei Chunfang grew up with him since he was a child, but before that, Li Jincheng had not seen her for more than four years.

    After thinking about this, he got up and looked around again.

    The room is his own home on Hong Kong Island. Looking at the familiar furniture and layout, Li Jincheng caressed his neck unconsciously.

    There is no tenderness there, but how can it be? Isn't he dead?

    "Jincheng, it's time to go downstairs to eat, and..." Wei Chunfang looked at him hesitantly and said, "Your dad seems to have something to tell you."

    "Sister Fang, what year this year?"

    "11 years, what happened?"

.Li Jincheng looks something wrong today, his expression is in a daze, and there is a cold breath exuding his whole body. Have you already known that?

    Wei Chunfang watched him grow up since he was a child. After thinking about it this way, she couldn’t help feeling a little distressed. She was about to sit on the bedside and comfort him a few words, but Li Jincheng looked up at this moment and said, "I see, Sister Fang, I Go down now."

    Everything around is really too much, so this is a rebirth?

    Li Jincheng watched his clenched and released hands and sat on the bed for a long time before he got up and went downstairs.

    It should be summer at this time. Looking out from the floor-to-ceiling windows of the living room, the brilliant sun fell on the blue water of Dashu Bay opposite, the sky and the water were all colors, sparkling.

    His father Li Yaozu was sitting at the dining table for dinner, and when he saw him coming downstairs, he raised his chin and beckoned him to come over for dinner.

.He is still what he remembers, properly maintained, and well-trained at a glance. From the outline of his facial features and face, it can be felt that he must be a beautiful man when he was young.

    Thinking of what Liao Changyuan said to him before he died, Li Jincheng couldn't help but clenched his hands.

    At that time, Liao Changyuan accused him of having eyesight and not knowing people, but in fact, Li Jincheng's biological mother had passed away when he was two years old.

    He only knew that his mother was suffering from severe depression. Soon after she was admitted to the hospital, she jumped out of the window of the ward, but at that time his father told him that his mother was cut off from her by her family, and she suffered from postpartum. Depression, so I chose to end my life in that way.

    What can a two-year-old kid know? In addition, his father kept repeating such words in his ear since then, which made him believe it was true.

.I was really so stupid that I was hopelessly stupid, and now that I think about it carefully, I can find a lot of strange things inside, especially the look in his eyes, which seems sympathetic and ridiculous.

    Like what Liao Changyuan said, many people in the upper circle on Hong Kong Island are well aware of the troubles in their family. Unfortunately, he is open-minded and optimistic by nature. If he can't figure it out, he simply throws these things aside and ignores them!

    Looking at Li Yaozu who was eating not far away, Li Jincheng wanted to rush to him and question him, asking him how he treated his mother in the first place.