Chapter 7

Liao Changyuan has a good appearance, profound features, a pair of beautiful peach eyes, a straight nose, and bright eyes, which makes him look very aura.

    Li Jincheng used to go to a 12-year school, so from elementary school to high school, he and Liao Changyuan were classmates.

    The relationship between the two is neither good nor bad. It is just that Li Jincheng is a natural appearance party. In addition, he was pure-hearted at that time and still had certain illusions about love. Therefore, when Liao Changyuan suddenly appeared in front of him like a god, he promised himself. When he could save him from what he called the dire straits, he was only looking forward to the long-term view of Liao.

    Hearing the sound in his ears, Li Jincheng opened the window next to him and said, "What's the matter?"

    "Jincheng, why don't you answer my call?"

.Liao Changyuan's expression and tone seemed a bit wronged. Li Jincheng thought of Li Jiajun, but felt that the acting skills of the two were equal.

    Although Liao Changyuan's appearance is outstanding, no matter where he goes, he is a kind of shame-like existence.

    Most people on Hong Kong Island are traditional in their bones, especially in the upper class. They pay attention to blood origin, so even if they just heard about it, Li Jincheng could guess how he was treated at the Liao family.

    A person who even despises his family, he is even more insecure in the eyes of outsiders, but in Li Jincheng's memory, this person always smiles and has a bright smile.

    Li Jincheng is an outlier in this group, not only does not despise Liao Changyuan, but sometimes even faintly sympathizes with him.

.Probably perceiving this, even if the two of them don't have much contact, every time they encounter difficulties, the first person Liao Changyuan thinks of seems to be Li Jincheng.

    Liao Changyuan’s only strength is his appearance. Since he was a sophomore, he has been a model in the entertainment industry, but he is addicted to gambling and his inertia makes him unlikely to achieve much in this life. .

    Every time he had no money, he would come to Li Jincheng. Li Jincheng invited him to dinner and borrowed money from him. Even if Liao Changyuan never paid it back, he would not say anything about it.

    Seeing that Li Jincheng was silent, Liao Changyuan said again: "I have received the salary. Would you like to have dinner?"

    Without waiting for Li Jincheng to refuse, he opened the rear door and got into the car.

    Li Jincheng knew that he wanted to explicitly reject him, so he didn't let him get out of the car again.

.The two went to a western restaurant that they used to go to before.

    Even though he was born and raised on Hong Kong Island, Liao Changyuan has always liked Western food.

    Seeing Liao Changyuan, who lowered his head to order, Li Jincheng only felt his consciousness drifted away again.

    He used to live with this person for four years. Unfortunately, their relationship started with a deception, so no matter what happens afterwards, it seems to be a meaningless existence.

    There are two things he can be sure of at this time, one is that Liao Changyuan has already owed usury, and the other is that Li Jiajun must have approached him.

    "Jincheng, did something happen to you?"

    Liao Changyuan had asked himself once on the road just now. Li Jincheng shook his head and said, "It's okay."