Chapter 3

There was awkward silence in the room. Li Yaozu, with his head down, didn't notice Li Jincheng's abnormality, and said, "Although it embarrassed you, the plastic factory is the painstaking effort of me and your mother. I don't want to see it just disappear like this... …"

    "I'll see him!"

    Rudely dropping these words, Li Jincheng had already risen upstairs.

    Looking at his back, Li Yaozu only felt that Li Jincheng felt unfamiliar to him this day, cold and strong, and he didn't seem to respect him enough, but when he thought of finally achieving what he wanted, he couldn't help feeling a little excited. He even said it a few times. , He raised his voice and said: "I will make an appointment for you!"

    On the bedside table in the room was Sister Fang’s warmed milk for herself. Seeing that she was pulling the curtains, Li Jincheng closed the door and said, "Sister Fang, do you know how my mother died back then?"

.Sister Fang's figure stopped. When she turned around, Li Jincheng realized that her face was pale. After hesitating for a moment, she said embarrassedly: "Jincheng, I came here after your mother passed away..."

    "No, Sister Fang, you must have heard of something. Only you at home treat me sincerely, so even if you feel sorry for me, tell me what you know, OK?"

    Through her good sister, Wei Chunfang knew that the Li family was hiring people. After an interview, she became Li Jincheng's nanny.

    However, for some reason, she chose to hide it from Li Yaozu and Song Wanru.

    When Wei Chunfang watched Li Jin grow up, she always felt sympathy for him, so after hearing him say that, she just walked to him and sat down beside him without saying a word.

.She believed in Buddhism. Over the years, she had always hoped that Li Jincheng would know about these things, but subconsciously, she felt that these things would cause great harm to Li Jincheng. Therefore, as early as many years ago, she secretly made up her mind, thinking that unless one day Li Jincheng mentioned it personally, otherwise she would never tell him in her life.

    Her thoughts are relatively simple, and she feels that this kind of thing is better than letting others tell him.

    "Jincheng, my good sister told me these things. Although she was your servant before, I don't know if what she said is true..."

    "Don't worry, Sister Fang, I will let someone investigate this matter."

    Li Jincheng didn't want his mother to die in vain, and he didn't want to wrong a good person.

    Or, in his heart, there is still a glimmer of expectation, thinking that his father will not be so cruel to his mother.

."Before I came, your dad fired all the servants in your family... Just shortly after your mother passed away... My good sister told me that less than three months after your mother gave birth to you, Song Wanru once came here. I found her once, when Song Wanru was pregnant, and according to her idea, that child belonged to your father..."

    Seeing Li Jincheng not speaking, Wei Chunfang said again: “They were arguing very badly at the time. Your mother asked all the servants in the house to go out. When they heard Song Wanru’s screams rushing in, Song Wanru had fallen in a pool of blood on the first floor. Mom... was standing on the second floor looking at her..."

    "They think it was my mother who pushed Song Wanru down?"

    "More than that, Song Wanru said the same after waking up."