Chapter 4

He Zongtong originally thought he was going to save their plastic factory that was on the verge of bankruptcy, and he was also prepared in his heart, so when he heard Li Jincheng say this, he couldn't help showing a look of surprise.

    He has read all of Li Jincheng's information, and he also knows what happened to their family. He doesn't know whether Li Jincheng knew about it, but the first thing he wanted was Li Jincheng. As for the others, he just helped by the way.

    He Zongtong really cares about the only two things in this life, He Zhenxuan and Rongsheng.

    Although this incident was a bit of a deal at first, since it was Li Jin’s wishes, and in his heart, Li Yaozu is just a nasty and unsuitable little person, so he hesitated for a while, he said: "I respect your decision."

    "Thank you Grandpa."

    He Zongtong nodded his head with a smile on his face when he saw him call his grandfather kindly.
.Due to He Zongtong's enthusiasm, Li Jincheng stayed at their home for dinner this evening.

    At dinner, all the He family members were present.

    He Zhenxuan's father is the eldest at home. He Zhenxuan's second year in high school, he and his wife died in a car accident, and the next two younger brothers and one younger sister.

    He Zhenxuan's second uncle seemed to be about the same age as Li Yaozu, exuding an aura of majesty all over his body. His wife was a typical noble lady with a generous manner and a subtle smile.

    A pair of sons and daughters have already grown up, and they are now working in Rongsheng.

    He Zhenxuan's third uncle should have been very romantic when he was young, even though he is now middle-aged, he still has the shadow of that time.

    His wife is much younger than him. Li Jincheng recognizes her, Xiao Peiting, once the most popular female star on Hong Kong Island, but because she is also from an extraordinary background, she is the most cheerful and confident of a group of people.

.The two have a daughter who is still in kindergarten.

    Aunt He Zhenxuan gave people a strange feeling. She was dressed in black, no matter her look or the feeling of her whole person, she seemed a little nervous.

    Her husband is also working in Rongsheng.

    "Are you Lee Jincheng?"

    After He Zongtong introduced everyone one by one, Xiao Peiting, who was sitting diagonally across from Li Jincheng, quickly asked.

    "Yes."

    "Ah! Then you are the one who wants to defend Zhenxuan?"

    Seeing Li Jincheng not speaking, she said: "From now on, Zhenxuan will rely on you! You don't know how bad he is this year. It was another car accident, another operation, and he was almost kidnapped..."

.Before she could finish her words, she was interrupted by He Zongtong's soft cough. It seemed that at this time, Xiao Peiting realized that she had said the wrong thing, stuck out her tongue, and lowered her head to concentrate on eating.

    However, it can be seen that she is not so afraid of He Zongtong.

    Li Jincheng didn't know what she meant by saying these words, she was naive or deliberately, but anyway, Xiao Peiting's words finally solved his doubts.

    He once saw such things in books. In ancient times, those big rich families, because they were calculated that their descendants were afraid that they would die early, they bought the names of their descendants, and hoped that those disasters would happen to them. Human body.