Chapter 54

Li Jincheng always thought that her mother would end her life in that way because she had a deep affection for Li Yaozu and couldn't ask for it. Now it seems that she is mainly trying to make concessions to her sister.

    "Also, do you think Dad doesn't know?"

    After speaking, Su Yusheng shook his head and said with a sad expression: "He has always known that it is only because he has lost a daughter that he indulges you in such a way, but what about you? Su Yuhe, you indirectly killed Yu Quan. Do you know? For so many years, you have not felt any guilt for her? Now... how can you still say such things in front of her only son?"

    Speaking of this, Su Yusheng actually burst into tears.

.It was probably the first time I saw him make such a big fire to myself, or maybe I saw him crying, Su Yuhe was stunned for a long time, then he covered his face and said: "I know, I always know, I can't forgive me the most over the years. The person who’s in is me, but what should I do? Should I die for her? Su Yusheng, you don’t even know my inner suffering, since you know that she passed away in such a way... Do you know that I am going to drive myself crazy?"

    After saying this, Su Yuhe simply lay on his knees and cried like a child.

    "I know, how can I not? If we didn't know that you were actually very guilty, how could we have been so careful with you?"

    Su Yusheng looked at her with helpless and sad eyes, just like his wife or Su Su.

.The feelings of their family are actually very good, and they all feel guilty for the death of Li Jincheng's mother, especially the initiator Su Yuhe, whose personality is uncertain, as she said, and almost didn't drive herself crazy.

    The blood relationship is as strange as the family relationship. Before attending his grandfather's funeral, Li Jincheng would still feel uncomfortable. Now he sees the scene before him, but he doesn't feel anything.

    It may be that she vented the guilt and depression that had been held in her heart for many years. When Li Jincheng looked at Su Yuhe again, the dark mist that had gradually deepened on her body had disappeared at this time.

    "gone."

    Seeing He Zhenxuan grabbing his arm, Li Jincheng got up and walked out of the Su family mansion with him.

    "Does every family have a hidden secret?"

.Thinking of the things in his own home, He Zhenxuan pursed his lips and said, "Perhaps, but Jincheng, these are all things that have passed. Don't think about them. They don't have any meaning."

    "I know, when you said this last time, I had already listened to my heart..."

    "That's fine."

    As if to express his admiration, when he said this, He Zhenxuan still did not forget to reach out and pat the back of his head.

    At that time, Li Jincheng actually wanted to ask him if he no longer minded the things that happened in the past.

    But with his character, whenever he thinks of these things, he probably forces himself not to think about it anymore.

    A few days later, Li Jincheng saw Su Su again in the school cafeteria.

    Holding the dinner plate, with a slightly nervous expression on her face, when Li Jincheng looked up, she said, "Can I sit here?"
."Can."

    Su Su was a little excited by Li Jincheng's reaction. After a while, she said: "Jincheng, when you are free in the future, can we meet outside the school?"