Chapter 64

"looking for me?"

    "During my absence, thank you for everything you have done for your parents."

    After speaking, Li Jiajun showed a bright and sincere smile. Li Jincheng shook his head calmly and said, "He is also my dad."

    To this day, Li Jincheng still can't forgive Li Yaozu and Song Wanru, but it is because he longs for family affection and his softheartedness, so he can maintain this kind of unsalty and not indifferent relationship with Li Yaozu.

    He had probably expected such a cold reaction early in the morning, Li Jiajun smiled unchanged, and said: "Jincheng..."

    Until this moment, he really showed a little embarrassed look.

    School is about to start, but Li Jincheng is not in a hurry. After waiting for a while, Li Jiajun said: "The Spring Festival is coming soon. My parents want to cook a meal for you at home. At that time...you can't come to eat with us. Rice?"

.Thinking of the friendly He family now, Li Jincheng nodded and said, "Okay."

    He probably didn't expect that he would agree so quickly, Li Jiajun looked a little at a loss and said it was great! When his parents knew that they would be very happy, he said: "Jincheng, hurry up to class, don't wait to be late!"

    Li Jincheng nodded, and saw Li Jiajun leave quickly before turning around slowly.

    Family affection is probably something that no one can give up. He didn't know if Li Jiajun did it because of Li Yaozu's proposal or his own wishes, but he could see that Li Jiajun did change a lot.

    Hearing the ringtone of his cell phone, Li Jincheng took a look and saw that it was He Zhenxuan's call. He immediately connected and said, "What's the matter?"

    "I saw Li Jiajun."

    "you……"

.Li Jincheng turned his head, but could no longer see the entrance of the school, stopped and squeezed his mobile phone before he said, "Do you leave every time you wait until I get in?"

    With emotion and touch in his tone, He Zhenxuan laughed silently before responding.

    His voice was originally low and magnetic, but now it was mixed with a bit of laziness, which finally made Li Jincheng understand what a voice can make people pregnant.

    "Li Jiajun has something to do with you?"

    "Huh? Oh, the Spring Festival is coming soon, he wants me to have a meal with them."

    "Where is the black mist on your body?"

    "have nothing left."

    "That's good……"

    "He Zhenxuan."

    "Um?"

."Hurry up and tidy up your appearance. If your subordinates see you like this, they will be disappointed in you."

    "Who killed me like this?"

    There was a bit of gritted teeth in his tone, thinking that he would never be late for work, Li Jincheng smiled, pretending to be magnanimous: "Okay, my fault, I'll go back to do you a horse and kill a chicken at night!"

    After saying this, Li Jincheng hung up and ran all the way to his office.

    That night, Li Jincheng did not make He Zhenxuan a horse to kill a chicken.