Chapter 61

Li Jincheng remained in a coma for a few days afterwards.

    In addition to being in a coma, he was also accompanied by a high fever. The doctor could not figure out the cause. Even with the use of medicine, he could not lower his excessive body temperature.

    "Zhenxuan, tell me, what would Jincheng be like? He was fine a few days ago. Why did he stay unconscious just to attend a funeral?"

    Sister Fang’s voice was hoarse from crying for a long time. He Zhenxuan helped her, but only whispered to comfort her, saying: "Sister Fang, don’t worry, Jincheng will wake up. Also, don’t cry all the time when you are so old. It's not good for your eyes and body. You know where you are in Jincheng's heart... If he wakes up and you are sick again, he will probably be even more uncomfortable..."

    He Zhenxuan had never spoken to anyone so softly, but what he said at this time was what he thought in his heart.

.He firmly believes that Li Jincheng will wake up, and he does not want him to feel uncomfortable because of Sister Fang.

    He looks as usual and has a calm tone, but he is actually not much better than Sister Fang.

    In the past few days, because of Li Jincheng, He Zhenxuan has given full authority to Rongsheng's affairs to He Qifeng and He Qixuan. Besides, he hasn't closed his eyes for a few days, and now he has a shaggy beard and a haggard face.

    He glanced at Li Jincheng on the hospital bed again, and he said, "I have had someone contact some good doctors for Jincheng abroad, and they will arrive here in two or three hours."

    Sister Fang calmed down somewhat with He Zhenxuan’s comfort. After a while, she said: "No, Jincheng passed out at the funeral. Maybe it was a nightmare by something strange. Zhenxuan, you look at him. I go to the temple and worship him..."

.Sister Fang's words made He Zhenxuan suddenly recover. After unconsciously holding her arm, he said: "Sister Fang, you stay, I will find someone for Jincheng!"

    "Find someone?"

    He Zhenxuan did not answer her. He only waited until he walked to the door of the ward before he turned his head and said: "Jincheng will call me if there is something to do, and I will be back right away."

    After saying this, he has quickened his pace and left there.

    Wei Chunfang was left with a dazed expression, glanced at the door of the ward, then at Li Jincheng, who was still unconscious on the bed, and finally she just walked towards Li Jincheng with a sad expression.

    "No...Liao Changyuan, you go away, I won't follow you, Zhenxuan? He Zhenxuan, where are you?"

    Seeing that he didn't forget to find himself in a coma, He Zhenxuan was both uncomfortable and sad. After squeezing Li Jincheng's hand on the hospital bed, he whispered: "Don't be afraid, Jincheng, I am here."

.Seeing Li Jincheng's expression gradually relaxed, he turned his head and said, "Master Huang...Master, do you know the reason for Jincheng's coma?"

    Huang Yiqing looked at Li Jincheng on the hospital bed with an expression indistinguishable. After a while, he looked at He Zhenxuan and said, "You'd better be mentally prepared..."

    "What do you mean?"

    Li Jincheng has been in a coma for three days. According to the doctor's original words, he will continue to burn like this. Even if he is sober one day, his brain may have burned out by then.