Chapter 23

"Jincheng, what are you doing?"

    Hearing He Zhenxuan's voice, Li Jincheng quickly deleted the information in the mailbox and turned back and said, "Go online."

    This is the room he lived in before. Thinking that he doesn't like to surf the Internet, He Zhenxuan walked over with a little confusion and said, "Is your health much better?"

    "Um……"

    Standing in front of him, Li Jincheng seemed to worry a lot, He Zhenxuan stretched out his hand to hold his face, and whispered: "What's the matter? What happened?"

    This was the first time Li Jincheng appeared so hesitant since he was reborn. He didn't know how to talk to He Zhenxuan about the black fog he saw, the incident of his own rebirth, and the many questions He Zhenxuan had afterwards.

    He Zhenxuan was very close to him at this time, his eyes were facing his eyes, and his nose was almost close.

.Although his performance was careless, Li Jincheng still saw the caution and worry in his eyes.

    In a mess, Li Jincheng leaned in and kissed him on the mouth and said, "What do you think?"

    His expression and demeanor were all inviting. He Zhenxuan held his face and looked around, and solemnly said: "I feel much better..."

    The words disappeared between the two people's lips and tongue.

    This is the second time they have done such a thing, and Li Jincheng wants to use this to divert his attention, so this night can only be described as Tu Mi.

    Woke up the next morning, Li Jincheng was about to get up. Why Zhenxuan was preparing for breakfast. He was quickly moaned by the hidden pain in his waist and behind him.

    "What's wrong? Uncomfortable?"

    He Zhenxuan should wake up earlier than himself, and there was a ridiculous smile in his tone as he spoke.

.Li Jincheng looked at him unchangingly and said, "Thank you for a little restraint next time."

    "I try my best."

    The two's clothes were placed in the other bedroom. After hearing him say this, Li Jincheng turned his head, but saw him with his hands resting on his head, staring at him with a slight smile.

    The whole person is relaxed and comfortable, and it seems to be very happy.

    Seeing him like this, Li Jincheng finally no longer felt as heavy as last night.

    Soon it was the weekend again. He Zongtong seemed to have the same idea as He Zhenxuan. Before eating, he smiled and said, "Jincheng, is your cold better? I think you seem to be much better."

    Li Jincheng smiled and nodded.

    Only at that moment, He Miaoqing, who had always been indifferent to everything, looked at him like an electric shock.

.Li Jincheng actually couldn't see her appearance clearly. At that time, he could only see a pair of eyes in the dark face.

    Black and white are distinct, with a kind of indifference and disgust.

    Just taking a look, Li Jincheng felt a bone-cutting chill and fear.

    "Jincheng, do you usually do sports?"

    He Ningran, He Zhenxuan's third uncle, was talking. Because of He Haoyin's relationship, the two husbands and wives were more polite and friendly towards themselves.