Chapter 37

It was the black mist that was almost forgotten by him and had not been seen on other people for a long time.

    Why? Feeling worthless for your son? But looking at He Qifeng's appearance, he didn't seem to have such thoughts at all.

    But speaking of it, Li Jincheng's understanding of these two people is very one-sided.

    After thinking about it this way, he couldn't help but look at He Qifeng.

    There was no black mist on his body, and then Li Jincheng looked at He Zongtong again.

    He knew that He Zongtong disliked him more and more, but he also didn't have black fog on him.

    The black mist seems to represent more than just the person's disgust towards himself.

    Li Jincheng thought of the people who had appeared in the dark fog, Li Jiajun, Song Wanru, He Miaoqing, without exception, these people had wanted to hurt themselves.

.It seems that He Zongtong should be worried about He Zhenxuan. Before He Zhenxuan is completely bored with him, he should be patient with him a lot.

    "Jincheng?"

    Hearing He Zhenxuan calling himself, Li Jincheng recovered, and then walked to the restaurant with him.

    He Zongtong showed enthusiasm this night, accompanied by a kind of caution that many people can detect.

    His guilt for He Zhenxuan may not disappear in this life, just like the scar that already exists in He Zhenxuan's heart.

    However, it is always good to have loved ones to care about. Although the feelings are not so pure, it is more or less a kind of comfort.

    When returning home, Li Jincheng felt He Zhenxuan relaxed a lot. He looked at the night view outside the car window and thought he had to wait.

    In any case, it is natural to be worried about your son.

.The next day was still the weekend, but He Zhenxuan went to the company early in the morning. In the evening, Li Jincheng received a call from Xiao Peiting and said, "Jincheng, I will be hosting a party tonight. Would you like to come here to play?"

    Thinking that she had offered to help herself, this was the first time she took the initiative to show her kindness, so Li Jincheng said, "Okay."

    Xiao Peiting is also from an extraordinary background and has many real estate under her name.

    When Li Jincheng drove to her residence in Shek O, there was already a lot of people inside.

    The appearance of the villa is unexpectedly simple and plain, pure white, and only one storey high. It was only when Li Jincheng entered the room that the interior decoration was very modern and artistic.

    "Jincheng!"

.Xiao Peiting's dress tonight is rather retro. Her hair is wavy and coiled on her head. The color of her lipstick is very bright, which contrasts sharply with her black shiny hair.

    Wearing a short white dress similar to a cheongsam, the fabric is close to the body, and light pink flowers spread all the way on it.

    Xiao Peiting is not too thin. Wearing such a dress on her body, coupled with her makeup, makes her look like a flower.

    Peony or peony, and it is the one that has been opened to the extreme.

    "Jincheng Jincheng, look who it is!"