Chapter 60

After asking Xu Jiaming, Li Jincheng immediately drove to the funeral home where Liao Changyuan's body is now parked.

    Although he heard others say this and read the news, he still did not believe that Liao Changyuan would pass away in such a way.

    In front of the funeral home, there were a lot of people, reporters with guns and guns, and a young girl crying in her arms next to her.

    On the opposite side of the crowd stood dozens of bodyguards in black suits, forming a silent confrontation on both sides.

    Li Jincheng walked to the middle one and said: "I am Liao Changyuan's friend, I want to go in and see him."

    "Everyone said that today."

    The bodyguard was wearing sunglasses and his tone was flat. Li Jincheng clenched his hands unconsciously and said, "Tell your boss, I am Li Jincheng."

.Li Jincheng's face was very pale, and the whole person seemed to be strongly suppressing some of his emotions, thinking that he might really be a good friend of Mr. Liao, the bodyguard put on his sunglasses again, and waved another person at the same time.

    Before long, the man went and repeated, and said respectfully: "Mr. Li, our boss invites you in."

    This is the first time Li Jincheng has entered the funeral home. It is empty and cold, with a strange lingering smell lingering on the tip of his nose.

    The man led Li Jincheng into the hall. In the middle of the hall was a cart with a white cloth covering it.

    Guan Zibiao sat aside, bowed his head and crossed his hands, not knowing what he was thinking at this time.

    Li Jincheng looked at the silhouette under the white cloth, and for a while, he didn't know what to do.

.He didn't move, and Guan Zibiao didn't move. Finally, Li Jincheng said in a hoarse voice, "Is he really dead?"

    "Yes."

    "Why? Accident? Or was it killed by your enemies?"

    "Accident, wait..."

    Before Guan Zibiao wanted to stop him, Li Jincheng had already uncovered the white cloth covering Liao Changyuan's body.

    Liao Changyuan's right cheek was intact, but his left...from the cheek to the exposed shoulders, arms, were all broken.

    Liao Changyuan is really dead.

    Li Jincheng stood still, his face paler because of the conjecture in his heart.

    "scared?"

.Guan Zibiao chuckled, and then covered Liao Changyuan's body with a white cloth, and said: "So you should remember how he was before, not what he is now..."

    The tone is as usual, but the movements are extremely soft.

    Li Jincheng looked at him quietly, only thinking that Liao Changyuan's death might have brought him a lot more severe blows than he had imagined.

    Although he no longer had contact with these two people, Li Jincheng still saw a lot of pictures of them secretly taken by gossip reporters and fanatic Liao Changyuan fans on the Internet.

    The studio, the entrance of the restaurant, or the underground parking garage late at night.

    Whether it was Guan Zibiao's forcing Liao Changyuan, or Liao Changyuan's own intentions, the two obviously no longer have the simple subordinate relationship that they used to be.