Chapter 19

Li Jincheng didn't quite understand Xiao Liangyu's thoughts, and wanted to continue his relationship with He Zhenxuan, or prove his position in his heart, but anyway, he chose to believe in any Zhenxuan.

    It seemed that from the first day he knew him, he had a sense of trust in He Zhenxuan for no reason.

    This time Xiao Liangyu chose a Japanese restaurant. When Li Jincheng saw him, he only felt that the black mist on his body seemed to fade a little bit.

    Although he made himself unhappy, Li Jincheng understood two things through him.

    The first is He Zhenxuan's sincerity towards himself, and the second is that those who have black fog on their bodies really hate themselves from the bottom of their hearts.

    Even if they didn't have any intersection before.

    The decoration of this Japanese-style restaurant is simple and concise. Hearing the sound, Xiao Liangyu turned around and waved to him.

.He looked as usual, Li Jincheng sat down opposite him calmly, but soon, he was a little impatient by Xiao Liangyu's hypocrisy.

    Pushing away the menu he handed over, Li Jincheng said: "I saw you and He Zhenxuan together last night. After coming back, he confessed your relationship with me."

    The astonishment on Xiao Liangyu's face only lasted for a second, and after he waved his hand to let the waiter by his side leave, he said, "Sorry, I shouldn't have approached you in that way."

    From his expression, Li Jincheng could not see the slightest guilt, so he sneered silently before he said: "You still want to test me. I don't think I have your talents. If you choose between two people, He Zhenxuan will definitely choose you. ."

.Li Jincheng's words were very straightforward, but Xiao Liangyu had already roughly understood his character before, so after hearing Li Jincheng's words, he did not show any unexpected expressions.

    "What He Zhenxuan wants is not this, but a sincere heart from others for him."

    These were things that Xiao Liangyu gradually figured out after chatting with He Zhenxuan last night. Although he had slept with many people over the years, he still couldn't let go of He Zhenxuan.

    Because of leaving without saying goodbye, Xiao Liangyu always felt guilty and uneasy when thinking of He Zhenxuan. If he hadn't known that he was engaged to someone else this time, he would still have the courage to appear in front of He Zhenxuan.

    He is narcissistic, and it is natural that He Zhenxuan still leaves a small place for him in his heart, but He Zhenxuan told him very clearly last night that he likes Li Jincheng and wants to live with him for the rest of his life.

.Seeing his silence, Li Jincheng said again: "All of what you have now is what you have exchanged for your original feelings. There is a saying that you cannot have both fish and bear paws. Now that you have made a choice, you should not regret it. Besides, why do you make Zhenxuan stand there waiting for you?"

    Self-righteous, or feeling too good about himself, Xiao Liangyu raised his head and smiled, and said, "I have given up on him."

    There were many reasons that made him unable to let go of He Zhenxuan in the past. His betrayal of him, the age of the two at that time and his situation, but in the final analysis, it was just his inferiority complex that caused him, and he always felt that he had more things and stood with He Zhenxuan. In an equivalent position, he can love him without reservation.