Chapter 6

After thinking about it this way, Li Jincheng sent another e-mail to the detective agency named Song He Qiao, asking if they would like to take up another business of their own.

    The people from the detective agency quickly responded to him saying yes, and marked the price at the end of the letter.

    Seeing that text message, Li Jincheng couldn't help showing a wry smile.

    Because he intended to please several people in the Li family, he spent all his money on these people. Even Li Jiajun’s new European car was bought with his own savings the year before last for the purpose of Celebrate his graduation from university.

    In the last order, Li Jincheng had already spent the savings he had used for emergency. In desperation, he had to call Song Liubai, his mentor in college.

    The university Li Jincheng attended was the most famous on Hong Kong Island, and his mentor Song Liubai was even more famous.

.He was originally a doctoral supervisor, but later came to know Li Jincheng because he was acting as a substitute for his sick friend.

    Li Jincheng was already a sophomore when he met him. Song Liubai taught the aesthetic style of Tang poetry and Song Ci. Because Li Jincheng had a soft spot for Song Ci and his own different opinions on it, Song Liubai gradually favored him.

    Song Liubai is an authentic scholar, and his sense of mission in his bones makes him spare no effort in promoting Chinese culture.

    He feels that this kind of stuff should start from the children, so every year he and the Hong Kong Island government and professors from other well-known universities jointly publish several easy-to-understand poem analysis.

    In addition, he will win over young talents who he thinks have certain talents and potential in this area.

.Back then, Li Jincheng insisted on teaching at the elementary school where he is now. Song Liubai was angry and refused to answer his phone for half a year.

    At that time, he hoped that Li Jincheng would continue his postgraduate entrance examination and become an expert in this field like him. Unfortunately, at that time, Li Jincheng, even if his family was not short of money, he consciously had the obligation to reduce the burden on the family.

    But his sensible patience, in the eyes of those who don't care about him, probably doesn't even count as a fart.

    After thinking about it this way, the smile on Li Jincheng's face became even more wanton.

    "Jincheng?"

    Before Li Jincheng said what he said, Song Liubai lowered his voice and said, "I'm in a meeting. I'll call you later!"

    Song Liubai is very famous on Hong Kong Island. He holds endless meetings every day. Every once in a while, he will fly abroad to conduct academic exchanges with others.

.Li Jincheng understood this, and the next afternoon, he received a call from Song Liubai again.

    Song Liubai seemed very pleased when he heard Li Jincheng's words, but he couldn't help complaining a few words when he thought of the past few years when he was deserted.

    "Teacher, can I advance my salary?"

    "Lack of money?"

    "Yes."

    Reluctantly, Song Liubai gave him the number of his own assistant and asked him to contact him.

    Song Liubai is keen on the quintessence of the country, but he himself is not pedantic. He is good at brainstorming and drawing on the best of each family. Therefore, in the next three months, Li Jincheng will enter his studio and work with others to complete the set of poems of the year. Analytical writing.