Chapter 21

"Master Jincheng..."

    Li Jincheng didn't know how to describe his feelings at this moment.

    Someone around him wanted to harm him, and this person might have done something to him, but for this reason, he realized that he did not have the tendency to be depressed like his mother.

    Li Jincheng had a lot of thoughts, but when facing the two people, he had a normal look and said: "I'm fine, I have troubled you during this period of time. By the way, what should I call you?"

    "My name is Lin, but they usually call me Chang Sao."

    "My name is Wei."

    Calling them politely, Li Jincheng said again: "You are busy, I will go back to the room first."

    "Master Jincheng, do you want to call a doctor for you?"

    Hearing someone from behind asked himself, Li Jincheng didn't look back either, just said: "No need!"

.The black mist on her body is the woman surnamed Wei, who is about fifty years old, unsmiling, because the obvious lines on the sides of her nose make her look a little bit mean.

    Li Jincheng and her can only be described as unfamiliar, and with her identity, there must be a mastermind behind the scenes.

    Thinking of He Zhenxuan's sister-in-law who was also covered in black mist, Li Jincheng lying on the bed sent a text message to the detective agency he had previously cooperated with.

    When He Zhenxuan arrived home, Li Jincheng was having nightmares.

    Probably because his usual personality is too introverted, so even if he is having nightmares, he just frowns and clenches his hands, with a sense of rivalry with himself.

    He Zhenxuan wiped the sweat from his forehead and woke him up in a low voice while holding his hand.

    Almost at the moment he was sober, Li Jincheng had unconsciously released his hands.

."have you eaten yet?"

    "Well, Chang's sister-in-law made porridge for me before they left."

    He Zhenxuan nodded and said, "Then I will take you to the hospital now?"

    Li Jincheng said that he was sick this time. At the beginning, he said that he was mentally weak and his body was weak. Just now, He Zhenxuan also found that he seemed to have lost a lot of weight. He Zhenxuan, who was distressed and expressionless, quickly got up and prepared to call his assistant.

    "Zhenxuan, I feel better and I don't need to call other people."

    Seeing him pulling his arm, He Zhenxuan looked at him helplessly and said, "Are you still polite with me?"

    He Zhenxuan, who looked down at him from a condescending position, seemed a little angry. Li Jincheng smiled and said, "It's really much better."

.He suspected He Zhenxuan's sister-in-law, but he didn't want to wrong others at will, and he didn't want to add trouble to He Zhenxuan at this time.

    Before going to the hospital the next morning, Li Jincheng first called Uncle Shao, saying that he was unwell these days and needed to rest, so that he would not send someone to clean up for the time being.

    "Master Jincheng, is it serious? Do you want me to tell the old lady?"

    Uncle Shao’s tone revealed strong worry, Li Jincheng smiled and shook his head, and said, “No, it’s just a common cold and fever.”

    After arriving at the hospital, Li Jincheng told the doctor that he would check his blood routine.

    In fact, a doctor suggested that he go for an investigation before, but at that time Li Jincheng found it troublesome and thought that his illness was not serious, so he didn't go.

.After the inspection, he ate outside, and even bought a large bottle of purified water, before Li Jincheng drove home by himself.

    At two o'clock in the afternoon, Li Jincheng heard the door bell, and he quickly ran to open the door.

    Standing outside were two employees of the detective agency. They did not wear hats and had sparse and ordinary expressions on their faces. Only when Li Jincheng could see the appearance of one of them, he couldn't help but froze and said, "Ren Yuqiao, how is that? you?"

    "You know? He is one of the bosses of our detective agency!"

    The name of the detective agency is Song He Qiao, and the character Qiao must have been chosen from his name.

    And when he saw himself last time, Li Jincheng thought it was no wonder.

    "Can we go in?"

    Ren Yuqiao looked as usual, and Li Jincheng had to let them in.

.This person already knew everything about him. At that moment, Li Jincheng had the embarrassment of being stripped naked and standing in front of him, but he felt embarrassed again when he thought that he was the parent of his student.

    Obviously Ren Yuqiao didn't think so much, so he greeted Li Jincheng briefly, and he started to install cameras in the room with his baby-faced employee who looked very enthusiastic and lively.

    Li Jincheng suspected that the servant named Wei drugged herself, and in her unconscious way, she wanted to use food, body wash and other things that could touch her skin as a medium, so she followed his instructions. , The cameras in the kitchen and bathroom are installed more than in other rooms.

    After more than an hour, all the cameras were installed, and he told him some precautions, and Ren Yuqiao left with his baby-faced employee.

.Sitting on the sofa in the living room, Li Jincheng only felt that this person had a different personality.

    Indifferent, alienated, it seems that nothing can attract him too much attention and interest.

    Then Li Jincheng thought of the joker who had been in contact with him before, and he shook his head a little speechlessly, only thinking that Ren Yuqiao should be the person codenamed joker from the detective agency.

    The next morning, Li Jincheng got his blood test report.

    "Your blood contains fluoxetine hydrochloride..."

    "what is that?"

    The doctor gave him a weird look and said, "Antidepressant drugs."

    "What happens if a normal person eats it?"

    "Continuous use will cause hallucinations..."

    "thanks."

    Before the doctor had finished speaking, Li Jincheng had already walked out of the office.

.Everyone seemed to think they were very bullied. Standing in front of the trash can, Li Jincheng blankly shredded the inspection report in his hands