starting

The night was horrible with screaming,tears,yelling,wailing,moaning all.The wrong doing comtinued until jungkook completely wasted and loses his energy. But before everything the good soul loo left for a deep slumber.

                           ###

It mornimg, past six am. A morning after a hell night.

Taekook bedroom.
          ***
The both couples are lyinv on the bed skin to skin. One is deep slumber and other is not in his consciousness. The worst part after everything kook didnt even mind to put a blanket on taehyungs body, just like he was some sex worker.

Morning passed no one awake or did had breakfast.maids also didnt bother to call them because all of them aware of jungkook temper issue.

The phone kept ringing r
Without even openimg his eyes jungkook took tjat call.he didnt bother to read the called id.

  " Hello  kook" 

    Jungkook knew its his mom

"mom,why are you calling this early let me sleep"

"what,early?its  12:30 now man.you didnt wake up.why,?you are a married man jungkook so zhow some responsibility, wake now and try to do something that impress taehyung boy"

"mom,its beacuse iam tired"

"why,so tired son,did you take your breakfast "

"no mom,we will,dont worry,"

"ok,anyway take care too. Call me when you have some time hubby boy"
Mrs jeon teased him.

"aah ok mom,"
"bye son."

Jungkook cut his call.he ready to lay again then he noticed soneone else also in his bed,he sit up on bed and look at his left side.his eyes became wide.jaw dropped.he became so tensed.what he have done.

On bed laying taehyung naked fully covered of dark hickey, full body do have deep angry bote marks some have dried blood on it, bruises on his petite body frame that looking like a shame. Face fully ruined with scraches and slap marks. Lips busted. The boy who looked like a falled angel yesterday now looking like a corpse.

The white bedsheet do have blood patches.his inner thights have and legs also do have bruises and deep teeth marks thats looking painfull. His wrists do have deep wounds.

Jungook really now jungshook.he teally hate him but now taehyung lying like he nearly killed him.but now jungkook hate himself for touch a person who make his life hell. But somewhere a guilt was rising .

Jungkook stand from the bed and walked toward bathroom he took a deep bath and changed into comfy clothes and walked towards taehyung.he strongly  tapped   his cheek to wake him up but he didnt wake up.jungkook panicked and place his one finger under taehyung nose.gladly he is breathing.

Guilt rised by his wrongdoings  p
Replaced by hate and ego now.

  he took some water and mixed with some salt and walked towards the bed where taehyung laying and trow the full salt water on his body.

Coldness of water yet the burning sensation made taehyung wake. Only thing he can feel now is penetrating pain on his skin and coldness. Sobs along with tears left from taehyung.he wanna open his eyes but the pain increasing as time goes, he closed his eyes scrunching.

Taehyung open his eye when he hear a laugher.he saw his husband with a empty bucket and looking at him and laughing by seeing him in tears.taehyung cant even move his  body.

"jungkook,please help me,its burning please"taehyung sobbed very hardely.
"why i need to help you slut i know you really enjoyed last night,thats why you didnt even stop me,right ?"jungkook mockily asked.
"its burning .please hurt   help me "jungkook saw how despiretely  taehyung crying.lately he saw so many wounds with dried blood  on his body now started to bleed again .taehyung eye getting heavy he was breathing heavily.his body expressing the weakness.

Jungkook slowly walked towards him and took his hand.there is a deep cut on his right wrist.jungkook again look at taehyung but he came to knew that he again lost his conscious.he walked near him and picked him on his hand and walked towards bathroom and put him in tub.which have cold water.taehyung just shrugged in his unconscious state  his mind trying to fihht and win over the fatigue .

Jungkook came back to the bedroom, his eyes locked with his bed. The sheets do have wrinkles  and torned, it also dohave ztains. The water he pored also messed the bed.he went towards maids and said them to clean their bed.he came back to bathroom and washed taehyung put him some clothes and laid him on bed.he said maid to put med on taehyungs wounds.

Not beacuse of love only beacuse of he need to visit his parents home with taehyung Tommarow,he need taehyung perfect for show them that he is caring him.

Jungkook only know one thing that its only STARTING suffer for taehyung for made his life mess.

But also his too

-----------------------------------------------------------
************************************