The fallen tear

The travel to hospital was  a real chaos. Bogum in driving seat driving like the infinite fire gonna swallow them. Lisa being the passenger queen clinging to her seat belt with one hand and another holding the files. Jennie sitting on the back seat on the right window seat and jisoo sitting on the left window seat with a crying, yelling taehyung middle of them. Rose being a baby sitting on the third row seat with the essential bag.

"Can you please slow down hyung, feeling sick really"looking at bogum who was clutching his right hand on the door and left hand on the steering to keep the wheels on the road.

"Oh god not now lisa"before bogum could say anything jennie yells at her.

"Ok, iam fine"she said as she tried to use her left hand with file to take a hold on the safety handle.

"Oh gawd i already said her to take my seat, but she hardly trying to become a passenger princess"rose mocked lisa knowing very well that her hands cant reach her to slap now.

"Shut up girls, he is in pain" jisoo said as she patted taehyungs back.
Taehyung be in pain started to wriggle in his seat. Jennie took a hold on his hand as she noticed it already abused his inner palms.

"Aahh"the scream unknowingly came out of taehyungs mouth as the car took a stop on hospital gate.

"What happend?" Rose inquired.

"They are opening the emergency gate for us" lisa replied as she looked back at who was ready to fall from his seat.

His head hits on jisoo's lap as the pain increased.

"Aaaaaaah"clutching on his womb he cried out.

"Dont hurt yourself tae"jennie said as she snatched taehyung hand from his womb.

Atlast the car finally took it stop on the front of emergency entry where a stretchier is ready for him.

Bogum quickly get out from his seat and run upto jennie's side. He quickly opened the door and jennie get out from the car. He moves inside and took a hold on taehyung hand.

"Tae we reached here  come get up dear"as bogum hold his on taehyung waist to support him.taehyung lean into bogums hand with the help of jisoo.

With the help of jisoo and bogum taehyung laid on stretchier.

As the staffs helped taehyung into the door cabinet. The doctor greeted them.

The doctor tooks two gloves and started wear them.

"Let me check him first, any one can stay here." Doctor said with a reassuring smile.

Everybody looks at each other.

"I will stay" jisoo said as she looked at bogum like for an approval, when bogum smiled at her with a tight lips she knew that bogum giving the responsibility of taehyung on her hands, she also give him a assured smile.

As they left the cabin, the doctor started with his inspection.

Outside the cabin bogum was starring at the closed door strongly.

"You cant open the door with your eyes hyung "lisa said as she looked at bogum.

"Dont you think the doctor considering this case as silly"bogum inquired as he took a seat beside lisa's seat.

"Why"she looked at him  and passed him a water bottle to quench his thirst.

"He was smiling just now, when taehyung was crying" bogum looked at lisa shockingly.

"That's right, was he a experienced doctor"lisa took back the bottle from bogum.

" i don't knew, maybe"bogum said as he noticed  jennie and rose coming back after paper works.

"Whats the doctor said" jennie said as took the seat near bogum.

"Check up maybe,"bogum said as he took the new package from rose hand who was standing near lisa.

"Whats this?"the package is new and in purple color.

"Wrist band, gown, and some electrodes for hydration."rose said as she snatched back the package from bogums hand.

Before anyone can say anything the cabin opens, jisoo along with taehyung on stretchier come out.

They all stood up and walks with them.

"What happend? Where are you taking him?"jennie asked as she took some packages from jisoo hand.

"Going to the room" jisoo said as they already reached the room. The staff along with the help of bogum transfered taehyung to the bed.

After making taehyung comfortable on the bed and giving him some meds the staff left the room.

Now only some whimper of taehyung can be heard from the room.

Look like the pain subsidies some.

"Why room, not the labour room?"lisa inquired as put down all the things in her hand.

"The doctor said, he was on active labor for 3 hours or something, but the need to wait until his birth canal expands upto 7 or something. They gave him some paracetamol for a lit bit of relief. Now we have to wait" jisoo said as she helped jennie to unpack the essential.

"He have to change into the gown. If you dont mind jennie could you help me with that?"

Jennie unpacked the gown and move towards the bed to help jisoo.

As the same time others unpacked the luggage.

After changing taehyung into hospital gown, jisoo and rose started massage his legs and arms.

While the trio arranged the room.

"Aaaaaaah' the next scream escaped from taehyung mouth as took a hold on the mattress.

"What happend"bogum rushed to him.

"Hurts hyung"taehyung mumbled in between his screams. He clutches onto bogums collar like his life depends on it.

"Where?"bogum patted his head as taehyung scream again.

"My womb, back       

Everywhere hyung"large tears mase it way out of his eyes.

"The meds will works soon, please hang on a little bit for our baby"

Bogum took a hold on taehyung hand he pat on it and kiseed it.

"Dont worry you are not alone tae we all are with you.

You are not alone dear"bogum said as he laid a kiss on taehyung head.

A tear escaped from his eyes as it lands on taehyung head. The fallen tear

Just looks like a promise.

-----------       ---------------------    ---------------

Hello guys

See you soon🥰