tiny hope

Jungkook parked his car at porch and came out,he saw no one at his door waiting for him,taehyung was the one who always being their waiting for his koo ,but its change after he entered in his 5 th month ,cause his womb was huge than usual size which was a huge truck for taehyung fragile body.

Jungkook let a sign,he opened the door and came in he was carrying that package ,his eyes were searching for someone special .
"taehyung.....taehyung"jungkook call tae but no one came.jungkook got angry suddenly but he suppressed it all ,why not he knew his tiny husband cant move quickly so be patient.jungkook saw a small soul with big womb trying to climb down the big ass mansion 'N'th stair.suddenly sawing this sight jungkook mind saying him to help his husband but his dumb brain didnt let his ego."IAM A JEON,WHY ME"his brain was stupid to chanting this words inside him.

Taehyung however came down after finishing the stair he put his one hand on his back waist let a deep breathe before looking straight to his husband face.
"sorry"he mumbled.taehyung walk towards him and take off jungkook coat and took his bag and walk towards the couch and put them down.he again walk back to jungkook and loosened his tie but didnt take off it."i will prepare food ,the tub is ready for bath .go and come down fast ,you must be hungry"taehyung said with a smile and walk towards dining room to recheck the food is ready.

Taehyung womb is big so its weight also getting hard to keep on his leg ,so his leg started to numb and swelling.taehyung sit down on a chair .

Jungkook saw how much taehyung was getting tired he indirectly said him not to do any work but he didnt hearing it .jungkook walk towards his room he took a good relaxing bath cause taehyung already prepared all.he came back to saw his dress all are prepared and put neatly on his bed.

After that jungkook came down but what gain his attention is taehyung was laying on the couch in dining room on his back ,his shirt bottom 4 buttons are unlocked.his womb was clearly seen .his cheecks was red ,his eyes are closed with scrunvhing face clearly shows uneasiness.

Yeah,the head maid was near him ,sitting near him and applying oil on his womb .his legs also have oil ,seem like already done a leg massage.he was wearing a panties only with half unbuttened shirt which clearly covering his boops.

The maid noticed jungkook coming ,she stand up which gained taehyung attention.he also sot up but really slowly."good evening master"the maid said .jungkook just nodded his head .jungkook sit on the dining chair ,the food was already served.he started to eat his food.taehyung buttenup his shirt and walk towards the dining table after thanking the head maid.taehyung took a chair opposite to jungkook he dragged the chair little outward and slumped on that chair.

Jungkook saw taehyung was rubbing his tummy with a tired face looking at somewhere.it was full of silence.after jungkook finished his food the  couples strarted to climb the stairs.jungkook slow down to manage with taehyung speed.by reaching in front of guest room where taehyung usually sleep.taehyung turn towards jungkook ."good night koo"it came as just a small murmer ,cause taehyung knew it was usual he wishing morning,noon ,night to his koo but he didnt get a good wish back ,so its a habit for him to say wish even he knew he dodnt gonna get it back.taehyung hand reached the door knob but something stop him doing his work.

"come today you gonna sleep in my room,speed up"jungkook just said with a cold face .but taehyung face was filled with a large smile.why its first time his husband inviting him to sleep together..jungkook walk as usually to his room taehyung also followed him nearly.jungkook enter in followed by taehyung .jungkook locked the door taehyung was looking at jungkook ,jungkook walk towards his bed and sit on it.

"do you gonna stand all night"he asked with a cold face.taehyung shaked his head as denial."then go and chamge into robes"jungkook said with a cool face.taehyung look at his koo confusely."why koo"taehyung asked him."do as i say"jungkook answer was simple but powerfu

Taehyung slowly took off his dress amd changed into robes in the bathroom."come .lay here"jungkook said pointing at the left side of bed ,taehyung himself feeling a red flushed bloody face.taehyung slowly sit on the bed jungkook came to his side and took some wipes and wiped off the oil from his leg.taehyung was hella confused."ok,lay down"that was enough for taehyung to lay down.jungkook took some more wipes and wiped off the oil from his womb.

Jungkook came and lay opposite side of the bed .taehyung was looking at him confusely.jungkook saw the wet patches as jin said .

Jungkook get up from his bed. He walk towards the drawer and took out a bag. Taehyung was looking at him confused.

Jungkook opened the bag and took out a machine. He push it forwards to taehyung.who was looking at him like a dump.

"This  will help you with the lactation issue, you can extract the fluid from your breast here. I dont knew if this will help or not. But here try this out, it was by jin hyung." Taehyung took that from jungkooks hand with a tight lip smile. He feel like hug him till death but he too afraid of breaking the moment.

That night jungkook helped taehyung by doing massages and cuddles with him during the whole night.

******/**************/**********/****

.
See you soon.

All i need is you (forced marriage/taekook)