why?

That night after bath jungkook just came to the bedroom having the  room where taehyung is locked up.he sit on the bed with open laptop on his lap.he clicked some keys now its playing the live camera from  thw locked room.the loud cries and agonoies of taehyung can be heared.a door next to jungkook who was enjoying the live of taehyung.other side of the door a boy who is squirming,crying sobbing due to fear.

Jungkook closed the laptop with a smirk.he was happy to show the younger his power.he walked towards his room and slipped into deep slumber.

Taehyung eyes are droopy he was tired .he need a nap.but he cant.
The illusions getting more and more fearfull.

Night full of tears for taehyung and for jungkook his heart was full.

Next morning came .today was Sunday jungkook have no work and his girlfriend said she have some works so no date today.so jungkook waked up nearly 11.30 in morning .afrter doing his morning routin he came to living room .he take his break fast and called out for the the head maid who came to him scared.

"master"

She called him calmly.

"bring 1 bucket of ice to my bathroom tub okay, dint make me wait.

"yes"she said and run to kitchen.jungkook walked to locked room and open its door.he saw his husband who has eye nearly closed full of fresh tears .cheeks and nose are wet and red.his full body was full of sweat and shaking from coldness and fear.

Jungkook walked near taehyung and he was blabbering like non stop.jungkook came out side the room and walked towards his room he saw the maid walk out from his room.she walked towards him and inform that she did what he asked.he inform her that nobody dont come to upstairs untill he call.he walked to locked room.jungkook didnt want the maid to see taehyung in a weak state and inform his mother.he pick taehyung from the floor and walk towards his room after informing his guards to clean the lock room.

He walked towards his room with taehyung in his hand who was still mumbling in low and saying sorry.jungkook enterd in his room and closed the door .he laid taehyung on bed who yelp when his back came in contact with cold sheets and jungkook walked in to his bathroom to set a ice bath.after all jungkook came back to his room and pick taehyung from the bed.

He undressed taehyung and sit him inside the tub filled with ice cubes and water. At first taehyung let a cry but later he adjusted the temperature.

For first ten minutes jungkook left taehyung alone in the tub but sime where in his mind keep saying him to accompany taehyung so he did it. The phobia made him unconscious actually but now refained his consciousness but still in dazed and tired moidhe dont knew where he was, with whom , what was doing. He is in a actuall dilema. Once he started to regain his mind, he realised he was with jungkook.

The cold bath really helped him. He clutches on to jungkooks hands which were held on to the sides of tub. Slowly leaning back taehyung rested hus back on jungkook chest who was sitting behind him.

Slowly the tears made it way out of taehyungs eyes.

He cluched his left arm over jungkooks.

"Iam sorry, really sorry for being a curse, for being unlucky,

But please dont hate me koo"

During his speech somewhere his voice shutters but he dont care.

Even though its not a nice feeling taehyung felt like stay like this forever.

He being on jungkooks lap with his back leaned to jungkooks chest.

But something are not mean to forever.

As time passed. By evening taehyung was in his room sleeping and jungkook in his room working .

Maybe love is not for everyone.

************************************
Halo cupcakes.

Actually i having exams so updates take slow.but i will try to post as soon i can.

Bye,see you at next chapters