dark

Next day taehyung wake up early with a vomitting tendency.he throwed away his blanket and run towards the bathroom.while running he felt his body pain by yesterday work .but he didnt care it all.after vomitting he did his morning routine.

Taehyung walk downstairs .by looking him once all can understand that he is very tired.he walk towards kitchen.

He saw that the maids looking at him worriedly. After thinking sometimes he understand its because of the red mark leaved by his husband choking in yesterday night.

He bite his lips and controlled his tears.he look upward with his heartly smile."what are you looking at Nonna's ,dont say me that you are looking at my handsome face".the maids all knew he was not okey,but he was trying his best to show all that he was happy.the maids all played along with him.
"you are not handsome bear ,you are cute "taehyung pout at it.but soon smile.
"anyway noona i need to cook breakfast"the maids allowed him with a worried face.because they all knew that taehyung didnt like some ingredients smell.

Taehyung started to cook for his husband with all his love .how can someone forget about his husband abusive character and still love him full heartly.

After cooking taehyung was really feeling great because he didnt vomitt today ,he decorated the table with food and started to wait for his koo.after a 10 minutes he saw jubgkook coming downstairs .he walk towards him."koo come i cooked breakfast"taehyung dragged jungkook towards the table.some how jungkook said nothing today.

Jungkook noticed that taehyung not started a conversation in between the breakfast.he was looking at jungkook with a love full eye.after eating taehyung bied jungkook who started the car.taehyung is hoping some a day will jungkook also say return wish to him.

But today he saw jungkook calling him towards the car."what happened koo"
"i need you to do all house work and i mean all.if you didnt complete even one work you will sleep in basement for 1 week.got it"jungkook asked with coldface.taehyung was scared but he repllied with a yes.

After jungkook leaving he saw the complete maids even gardeners are coming with their luggage to good bye to him."where are you all going sudden"

"bear jungkook master gave as a month leave to us and he said he will pay as salary for this vaccation.and he said leave this mansion also.but dont worry the guards are still here so bye bear take care and our little tiger"the head maid said with a sweet smile.some how he knew something worse gonna happen if the workers gonna leave him alone with jungkook.
But how can he say looking ath his face to dont leave when they are happy to spend their time with their family.

"ok thanks for all your support.and happy vaccation noona's and hyung's ,bye" taehyung saw they alk leaving .under his deep heart he was scared to live alone with his kook.but he need to because he love him.

Taehyung started his work today no one was here to help him or say to him to eat food.so he skipped his wjole meal even his dinner.because cleaning the whole mansiin was hetic task.after all he feeling really bad body pain .he enter in his room and took a good hot bath for ease his pain.but its help him that much.after his bath he arranged his dining table and now waiting for his husband.

In office
-----------

Today jungkook got so many works from yoongi to complete so cant meet his girlfriend today,he was hella angry at that and he send a some money tov gami acciunt to buy anything to supress her pregnancy carving.

Jungook complete his work at 9.pm so he cant go for his girlfriend at this time because she pregnant and need rest.

He let a deep annoyed sign.

Jungkook started his drive towards his mansion.he have smirk on his lips because he knew to comolete all house chorus by only taehyung its not possible by this time.if he need to complete it all he need to skip rest and meals,for doung work by skipping meal is bot possible by a fragile boy like taehyung.

Jungkook reaches home,he enter inside using fingerprint and closed the door.his eyes were searching for taehyung for giving his punishment.but he didnt see anywhere.he walk towards dining hall and saw taehyung was waiting for him.

Taehyung was waiting for jungkook in dining room.he realky feel lonely and pain in the big mansion.the he hear some foot sound and saw jungkook was there.taehyung walk towards him with mild smile and take the bag and coat frim jungkook.he followed jungkook towards dining table.taehyung saw jungkook himself settling on a chair .taehyung served his food and care fully watching his husband.he was hungry as hell.he also need to eat with jungkook .but he afraid of it.and he didnt eat food before his husband because he didnt saw his mother doing it.so he was thinking it as a low quality.

Jungkook saw how taehyung was silent all the day and tired .he looked at taehyung who was now looking down at table stairing something else.jungkook saw the purple mark he gave taehyung yesterday night and the dark blue mark on his cheek and a bruised lip by yesterday slap.
But somehow he didnt saw how he was getting skinny and lifeless.

"did you complete your work?"jungkook asked looking at taehyung after his dinner.(taehyung didnt eat yet)"yes "taehyung said with a smile."did you clean the basement"jungkook question made taehyung tremble.by cleaning the whole house including basement?"no"taehyung said with a hanging head.

"didnt i say you to clean the whole mansion."jungkook asked aggresively.

"koo iam scared of darkness i afraid to enter basement alone"taehyung said with tearfull eye.
"you knew if you incomplete the task your punishment is that you gonna sleep in basement for 1 week"jungkoik shouted and grabbed taehyubg hand tightly and dragged him to basement door not caring his cries ."koo no iam afraid of dark....please"taehyung was begging.by dragging taehyung stumble so many times.atlast jungkook reach at basement door and open it widely.jungkook pushed taehyung inside and closed the door and locked it.he leaves to his room for a perfect sleep.

The basement has no window or bo light or electricity.only some hole called air hole are their to carry cold breeze .the dusty floor and a large door with a no window.

Taehyung was a person who have nyctophobia and claustrophobia.

Taehyung was keep banging the metal door to open but it only giving his bruised hand back.he was yelling and shouting and crying with all his energy ."open the door someone help please.help. help " he begfed but no one there to hear him out. taehyung was really tired and his eyes are blurry with tears.he was shaking and sweating heavily.he was hearing horror creepy sounds and vision by his situation.he was hella scared his breathe are getting heavy he ingnored about his hungry.

Heavy panting and sobbing and low shouting are only hearing from taehyung.he layed on cold floor by covering his ear and shut eye to avoid the horor illusion but it getting hard .he shaking and sweating really hard and atlast the poor soul loss his conscious .the last words he say was...."our baby also afraid of darkness-before his mind backout.

************************************