change

The ride from hospital to mansion for jeon coues really cute.jungkook was really happy his heir gonna come .taehyung was talking with jungkook with a wide smile.

"koo deos baby gonna come tomarrow,does my tummy will be swollen by tomarrow ,"taehyung look at jungkook who was smiling like a idiot hearing his innocent husband.

"no tae,baby will come at after 10 months,and your tummy gonna grew when you reach 2 months ,i think so"jungkook said with a chuckles.

"omo,then how our baby will eat food when baby feel hungry?does baby get air,does my stomach have enough space for baby to sleep"taehyung asked with a wide eye.

"no bear,he will be comfortable ,untill you do so much hard works"jungkook said.

The full ride was full of taehyung innocent questions and jungkook answers.

The couples reach the mansion .jungkook carried taehyung to his bedroom ,he need his pregnant husband near him .taehyung was fully flustered because of his husband affection.he was blushing really hard.

Jungkook layed him carefully on bed and laid beside him.taehyung hugged him ."koo dont need to carry me lije this koo,iam fine just some dizzy."taehyung said looking at jungkook with a pout."i feel like iam ill,when you care me like glass".

"then who will i care like this tae,i have you and my baby to care"jungkook said and hugged him raelly nearly.taehyung felt like something but he ignore it. But suddenly he felt a bile came into his mouth .he prevent it by uand and removed jungkook hand.he run to the washroom and started to vomit .jungkook who looked at his husband who was run from his hold toward toilet.he also followed him.jungkook saw his small husband vomitting like hell.he run to him who was now kneeling while holding the closet edge.jungkook rubbed taehyung back .after 10 minutes of vomitting taehyung laid on the floor.jungkook pick him and made him brush.taehyung full lose his energy after brushing .he backed off in his husband arms.jungkook placed taehyung in bed.

Jungkook look at his husband who was laying on bed with a pout adoring on his red face.then he hear his phone ring.

Jungkook took his call.

"hello bae"gami said with a flirting voice.

Jungkook stilled for some minutes.he really forgot about his pregnent girlfriend.he came out from his thought when he heard gami's voice.

"helo ,bae can you hear me"she said with a annoid voice which un notticed by jungkook.

"bae"jungkook responded.

"what happend"she asked with a concern fake voice.
"nothing just network issue"jungkook lied.

"bae iam carving for the food in the 5 star hotel bae,iamreally carving your baby too"gami said .
She rely wanna go a date with his husband so she has jungkook as his atm.

"bae did you haer me"gami questioned.

"baby i cant make it now i will arrange the table for you and pay for you.sorry bae,iam really busy"jungkook said with a sweet voice.

"i really wish you are here,but its okey and thanks bae."gami said and cut his call .she did a hifive with her husband for winning her plan.

Jungkook cut his phone call and look at his husband who was now sleeping.

Jungkook confused stern became more stern.
"why jungkook ,why are you caring for him,he is the one who ruined your first love and your left over life .he is the one who trying to make your life under your control.who knew who's baby is he bearing"

"yes, jungkook dont fall in his plan.i knew its not my baby,i only have one baby its my bae's baby ,and i will never change taehyung .you will face the old jungkook.iam just mistakenly cared for you and wasted my 5 hours now.now i knew what to do you slut."jungkook gritted his teeth and walked towards bathroom and took a bath.

Jungkook came from bath and laid on his bed.he loojed at taehyung who was now sleeping like a baby.

"sleep well slut, from tomarrow morning its not gonna easy for you whore"jungkook fell into his sleep un awre of his dear girlfriend now fucking with his husband after a wonderfull expensive date sponsered by jeon jungkook in the name of his baby.

************************************i knew iam getting late ,actually at first time i took a break then all of are supporting me.because of your support i update twice even i have exams,but that updates have the ot twist but i didnt get any response.so i was desp.thats why i took time.😢😢😢😢

But iam happy .love you cupcakes and see you at next chapter.😍😍😍

Started as a taekook story end will also taekook.😘😘😘.

(all i need is you) taekook
Forced marriage story