preggy

After jungkook left he was devouring jungkook left over food.suddenly he felt like a limp on his throat.he jumbed from his chair and run to wash basin and spilled whatever he ate.after a war he took a breath and wash his face .
"may be first time iam eating some ones left over food"he pouted and walked to kitchen he felt hungry suddenly.after 15 minutes he completed his food and frown when he heard the bell."koo comes so fast,maybe he will take me to tannie or will he gonna say sorry.anyway taetae dont gonna forgive him until he took 100 pushup"taehyung pouted and walked towards.he opened door.

Taehyung saw jin,jimin and miya there.he was surprised .miya hugged him he also hugged back her."tae"jimin said and jumbed to him .but begore he land on taehyung he felt somebody drag back by his t shirt.jimin saw its miya.

Jin walked to him and hugged him while his one hand on his one and half month belly bumb.

They walked to hall.they setteled ."hyungie did baby doing well"taehyung squilled like a baby."yae taebear"jin said while smiling."yaetae where is kookie"m8ya asked."koo go for his work"taehyung said with a pout made everyone chuckle at his cutness.

"hyungie at this weekend can we all go to yoonie mansion,thete now harvesting so we can collect chemical free fruits,it good for baby"taehyung asked ."did you asked to your koo"jimin asked with a frown."yes minnie,but he have work"tae agiain pout.
"why not we can ,i also heard that taehyung own a charity hospital there"jin also said."you only heard about that ,but he own charity hospital,school,farm,playground,field,collage,from the time i know his he was a charitable and didnt gonna stop."jimin said with a done face.

"hyung you all sit here i will take you all snacks"taehyung said and run towards kitchen."did you two saw taehyung face,he have a slap mark"miya asked."i also saw that,that bunny,i will kill him"jimin said while fisting his hand."jimin why are you doubting bunny,he cant do that,that must be something else"jin took jungkook stan.

They noticed taehyung towards them with snacks and juice.he place them on table.they started eat it."taeyae would you please get me a pickle ,i feel like eat it"jin said shyly."of course hyung "yaehyung said and stand from his seat.but he felt dizzy he took two step but collapsed after held his head.the trio shocked and run to him."tae aah wake up:they started worried."miya start car"jimin yeld and pivk taehyung in bridal style.they reaches hospital and nurses took tae to doctor ,the trio was looking for doctor comes.jin took his phone and dialled his bunny baby.

After 30 minutes

###########

Jungkook came to hospital and saw miya was at reception couter.he walk towards her.
"noona what happend,who is here"jungkook asked.

"its taehyung he Collapsed"miya said with her teary eye.jungkook internally happy cause there nothing happened to his lovely one.

Miya and jungkook walked towards emergency ward.jungkook saw jin who was crying and sitting down on chair and jimin walking with a teary eye in front o. Doctor cabin.as they reach there.jin hugged jungkook and cried more.cause his mood swing kicking him.jungkook comfert jim then only doctor came out.jimin run to him.
"how is he,is he fine can we see him"jimin was panting after a rapping section."he is fine actually mr jeon.we have a goid news"all lookat him with a wierd look.doctor walkedtowards him. "congradulation jeon ,your are gonna be a dad.he is fine but week need proper rest and you all can see him"doctor said.all are happy but jungkook didnt predict it .he was happy that he ginna be a dad .but he was about asking divorce after knowing about gami s pregnency news,jungkook stand still.

He saw the trio walking inside the room.he also walk behind them meet a taehyung who was sitting looking down with a pout.jimin hugged him followed by jin and miya."hyung lets leave the couples have a talk"miya said and all leaved .

Now only jungkook and taehyung.taehyung looked at every one confused he doesnt know about the news.jungkook took a seat near taehyung.yaehyung look at the report that doctor gave to him.but he didnt open it.does it say he have a dangerous disease.taehyung looked at jungkook who was looking like numb made him more scared.

"koo does iam gonna die or i have a big disease ,koo say please,"jungkook saw his husband was sobbing hardely,he came to knew that doctor didnt informed him.jungkook took taehyung one hand in his lap who look at him with pouty lips amd teary eye.

"tae you are pregnant. A baby gonna came"jungkook said but yaehyung took 2 minutes yo realise what his husband just said."really "jungkook saw how taehyung get happy and look at him.but he saw taehyung smile erasing and getting doomed."dont you wanna our baby"taehyung asked"didnt you happy koo"jungkoik took taehyung into tight embrace.

Eventhough he dont knew he loved
Taehyung .but he knew one thing that he want his baby he dont gonna kill that life.he didnt planned a life with taehyung but he need his baby."iam happy tae "taehyung feeled filked at his husband call him by nick name for first."really"taehyung pullrd out from hugg.jungkook nodded."lets go"jungkook asked yaehyubg who nodded.jungkook pick taehyung and walked towards entrance.he met his hyungs and noona they smiled at him and said congradulation.and they leaved to jeon main mansion to give the couples a privacy.

Jungkook was happy he was ginna be a dad.he was happy how taehyung was happy.his ego died for some hours?some days,some year or for life long?

But but one thing he ignored was hus girlfriend.

Does taekook life gonna meet a spring.

************************************
Hai cupcakes.

See you soon at new chapter.i got a holiday today,so i worked for all my cupcakes.i knew you all are waiting for me.doesnt.?😢

Any way inform your feeling about this chapter by comments.😍😍

See you at new chap.

Taekook lovestory.

(All i need is you)

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍