last time

🚫No hate towards my taetae's🐯 muscle bunny💪⚠️

When jungkook was driving his eyes were blur by the hot tears.he was feeling like his breath was taking away from him.while driving his phone ringing .it was his jin hyung ,the person he love more than his eomma ,when his eomma and appa was in abrode jin was taking take of jungkook ,he was only 17 when jin came to their family ,jin always consider jungkook first in every thing he cared a lot for him even morethan he take care for his husband.jungkook took that phone.

"bun..ny"

"hyung app.......a"

"seo..ul centr...al hos..pital"

The call cut here.jungkook think the words are enough .he need to saw his parents first.why are dont think about your husband jungkook?from his mind he got a hint memory of his husband but he dont know why he felt disgusted.

The drive quickly end at the parking of the multispecialized hospital.jungkook stop his car quickly came out from the car and pushed the cardoor.he was running to the Entrance,where his parents,their was a good crowd of media,cause it was the accident of famous top bussiness tycoon and their fimily and now their eagle eye captured the young top 1 bussiness man of korea .they fly towards them but the police made the way for jungkook.after enter into the hospital he saw his hyungs and their life partners where there.naira namjin babygirl was their in jimins hand she was looking at everyone with amused look.everyone were weeping full of tears .but still she is clever girl managed not to cry.jungkook run to them jin notice him .his devasted look was enough for him to breakdown.jungkook latched on jin. he was crying screaming ,sobbing ,every one here was breaking down .jungkook himself knew looking at his rock like hyung yoongi who was sobbing like hell,that his parents already leave him here with his hyungs and a lot of responsibilities.

It was now 2 hours everyone crying was now shifted into sobbing.jin then only notice one in theor family who lost more than anyone was not here.he look at jungkook who was laying on his lap with swollen eye and teary face.
"bun where is taehyung"
It was almost like a thunder that land on everyones heart.yes where is that pure soul who was physicaly weak ,and cant walk by himself ,now he lost his whole family within a blink of time no one was there for him .his parents his cousins who are like his own siblings,his aunt and uncle who were equal to his parents and his only grandmma who always there for him to save from the angry yeonjun and mrs kim.where is he ,did he was alone ,does everyone forgot aboit that soul.

After sometimes doctor came out and said the formalities are completed they can take the bodies.when the body came out there was like screaming competition.the bodies all are took to kimsansion cause its grandmma last wish to done here funeral in kims mansion,cause she didnt stayed kims mansion more than a week.she always insisted to stay at kims mansion in garden so she need her last time in her sons mansion which he built with his own money and passion with a lot of love and care .

The body of 9 peoples wete beautyfully and carefully placed inside coffins ,the body of the driver took by their on family.everyone was their like living dead bodies.then one of the maid came from the jeon mansion for the funeral preparations came inside the large spaced auditoriun hall were the coffins are placed neatly.she came inside running and panted a littled.
"young master teahyung sir gained his conscious and he was crying to came here,so the driver took him here,he was look like too tired and even stumbling a lot,he doesn't allow anyone to hold him."

Without going further yoongi run outside .the all others were surprised .when yoongi run outside he saw taehyung in a white shirt and a shorts with his messy hair and swollen red teary eyes sobbing with wobble steps he was walking to the mansion from the front garden.he cant walk neatly with his heavy bumb but still denying others help.maybe he was afraid of loosing his baby also.

Yoongi run towards and hold his hands first taehyung push him away but his strength was not enough .but when yoongi made him realised its his hyung.just by hearing hyung taehyung hugged him and sobbed with all his heart,yoongi feel taehyung weight increasing ,taehyung legs were swollen so he cant walk or stand too much so his weight probably on yoongi.seeing taehyung broken side hot tears already left from yoongi's eyes.yoongi made taehyung towards the hall.seeing the 9 coffin taehyung felt like his life took by someone he was frozen for 2 minutes but his tears still flowing which made everyone scared.some hiccs followed by sobs left from taehyung.yoongi already released yoongi from his hold.with wobbled step taehyung walk towards the coffin .the first he saw was his grandmma face .he walk towards grandmma coffin.he take one hand of his hand slowly touched the glass cover.his tears made its way from his eye to the coffin glass.he look at other coffin his eye caught his yeonie coffin he walk towards that coffin with preggy wobble steps ,by reaching their he saw yeonies face have scratches .his heart break down he touch the coffin .a teary smile appeared on his face.
"yeo...yeonie ,yeonie iam co..ld,come hu....gggg m..e"from his childhood whenever he felt cold his yeonie will come and hugged him to sleep and sleep together after he married with soobin the habbit doednt change ,he and soobin together take care of taehyung.in winter season the trio only need one room."yeonie... soobi. .baby. .comeback... .iam. co....ld. pl...ea...se".taehyung feeling like his inside was burning including his babywomb.he touch his womb with one hand.he walk towards his appa coffin.it was his one and only shelter,his one and only caretaker,his strenght,his only life,the one he love in this world the most"by reaching their his legs already give up.he land on ground some loud gasp from the people inside give him.but taehyung didnt care ,why ,for whome he need to care,the one he need to care leaved him alone,its his time which are the most lovely moments sinked in sadness with his own family,the last time.

***********************************

Sorry i will comeback soon with next update,if anyone cried iam really happy cause you can understand the charecterbond.😢

Actually writting this chapter i cried 3 times i cant write this chapter because of my blur vision.actually i write this chapter hearing dandelions repeatedly .i think you can also feel the sadness hearing the sond while reading this chapter.😪

Anyway iam stopping my idiotic talk now.okey bye.😉

All i need is you (taekook/forced marriage)

Begined with taekook end also with taekoom.