cold

The tears were streaming through his cheeks,his eye burning ,morely like his womb paining ,like his baby need to come out and say his first and last   " hi" to them,but he didnt gonna care anything about now,why he need to care,he felt like his whe body on fire but he cant give up ,looking at his fathers body taehyung sobbed,wailed but can he came back,that was the only thing running inside taehyung head,they cant came back."appa.   Dont you wanna see your grand child,dont you see me often ,why cant you wait,whyyyyyy,i was the only one you left here appa,why ,cant you all take me also"he cant continue further cause every single words left from his mouth causing him heart ache,

What will he do now ,what will he need to think now,

Taehyung was looking through the coffins ,his mom laying there lifeless,he was walking onhis knees to her  ,but as always she was looking gracefull."eomma ,why did you all leave me alone"he was crying his heart out,rather than what he can do."mom,dad why you all did this to me,gramma,soobie there is no one here for me ,why you all leaved me"
His heart was breaking into millions of parts.

"stop it your drama taehyung,its all cause of you ,how can you do that to them,are you that much bad,I get enough of you now stop your bullship talk,why are you acting too much good cause of camera,then please wait the media is not alloweded here ,after they came you can start your drama you liar "the shouting was hella loud and aggressive ,jungkook was piercing his gaze through taehyung.every one (maids and jeons sons and their life patners ) confused ,what now jungkook was making taehyung the cause of this ,"stop it jungkook,what are you talking you are out of mind" jin was shouting at jungkook but jungkook look like he was done with all."why are you saying me to stop jin hyung,its true iam telling the true ,taehyung was the readon for all this lose,now you all are saying me to shut up,you all can say whatever you want cause iam the one lose everything thing here not you" in his life first time ever jungkook talk back with hate to jin.jin was beyond shock,how can he say this to him.he also losed his parents ,for jin,jimin,miya and tahyung mr andrs jeons are their own patents,now its all look like they have been fooled till now,the tears streaming through jin eyes were now lime powerfull waterfall.how can jungkook say that.

"it cause of you bitch,if you dont Made them stay more time to talk and feed you,they all have been reached safe where they bing to.beause of your selfishness my parents and your family have been dead now ,how can you"jungkook was reAlly out of mind the death of his parents really affected him badly.he dont knew what he has been talking or blaberring its all like a nightmare to him." it all cause of you,all cause of you,your patents must have been regret having a son like you,how can you kill them ,how"jungkook was not caring about the pleads around him to stop,his words not only hurting taehyung but also everyone,how can parents regret having a child.

Taehyung was now broken he didnt have anyone the one who need to comfort him was now shouting at him.his hesd wS paining his body was burning his eyes were blur now he was stubbling on his feets ,he cant hear anything around him,his mind was out of control now"iam not,iam not,i didnt mean to iam not sorry iam not stop it ease stop it koo,please icant take anymore please stop it"the one have been in the hall trying to make jungkook calm ,now looking at a fragile figure walking back blabbering something pulling his hair,his breathe was uneven his breath getting heavier,stumbling on his step.jimin was beyond shock to see his soulmate like this he was sure his soulmate broken not only broken he was clearly destroyed,everyone eye wide when the blood started to flow from taehyung nose ."taehyung"the shout of jimin gained everone attention yoongi near tEhyung run to him and catched  the numb fragile unconsious body.jungkook.then only came back to his right mind.what was he blabbering now,imfront of his hyung,what hPpened to taehyung."yoongi hyung take him to the hospital,driver bring the car fast"the sound of hobi made everone aware that it was dangerous situation yoongi took taehyung in bridal style and run to the car,jimin run along with him,hobi took tge driver seat ,yoongi was beside him.jimim was backseat with taehyung on his lap.jin and namjoin and miya rum to the window."joonhyung look the things here we will look after taehyung make jungkook calm.he isnot his right mind,yoongi hyung  drive fast  "hobi said and namjoon nodded his head ,yoongi was shivering .by the drive of 15 minutes they reached hospital .taehyung was inside i.c.u the others came with him out side the i.c.u waiting chairs it have been 1 hour when doctor came out side the i.c.u "taehyung family?"

"how is he now,is he fine?"jimin was beyond scare.

"actually not bad but not good,he have been stressed out really bad a nerve break cose nasal bleeding,we need to carefull a pregnent men,actually his doctor already said that pregnancy is quite difficult.you all need to care him"doctor was sharing his thoughts.he knew what happened to his family.

"can we take him home"hobi asked.

"no,you cant,after all he have been shocked by the tragedy,he goes to a minor coma ,its not big,within ywo days he will be up,but you need to comete the funereal"doctor said thwm taehyung situation.
"but doctor if he wake up with in 2 days can we pospond the funeral,cause its his last time with his  family ,"yoongi need taehyung be there at the last time of his family.

"that was i saying ,you need to complete funeral before he wake up cause if he was there at the funeral it will be worse maYbe this time his body and mind he controlled a lit bit,but if cant do that at that time  it will be worse to him and his baby,you need to understand the situation ,if he know thst the funeral was done after he wake up it will cause less shock,which maybe he can controll or maybe i can also help him,"doctor was right at the first phase of taehyung pregnency they alresdy said the heavy shock can cause abortion.after all with heavy heart they need to follow doctor command for taehyung and his baby.

************************************

First i need to say thanks to you all cause i didnt knew there are so many peoples supporting me loving me more over respecting my choice ,so i need to thank you all for being here for me through out my jorney,love you all ,and thanks a lotttt😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

I will come back soon😉

All i need is you🧚‍♀ (taekook/forced marriage)

Beginned with taekook ending also with taekook.

No hate towards my taetae muscle bunny😚

All i need is you