cant change

One month have been finished after that incident. Jimin and yoogi was still living as a couple physically but not mentally, after knewing about taehyung news jimin was too much insecure that what will happen if yoongi also throw him out, he was insecure about his physical problem for him a baby is not just a baby in their life rather than that,a baby is a proof or symbol for their love that what he can't have now.

Yoongi was trying his best to make jimin comfort but he cant slip from his imaginary world, doctors said that if this situation continue for more period he maybe he slip into little space what really shattered jeon family. Jin and miya was doing their outmost to make jimin happy but they also cant do anything
Anyway for jimin he was comfortable with naira(namjin baby), he can find a safe zone when he was with her.

Jungook and gami life is also going well but after they started to live together jungkook finds that gami was too much uncomforted or daize with him. He knew pregnency is not a easy procedure but the distance between them making jungkook disturb.

Gami was too much imotionaly confused now a days she was carving for her real husband but she cant go if she go jungkook will find out the truth which making her more hard. She was really in a bad mood the maids are mot sweet nor rather arrogant towards her they all behave cold towards her, she knew its all her mistake. They all loved taehyung very much but now they dont even know rather he is alive nor dead, she was not a complete reason for this but she also have a great part in distroying of taekook marriage life she was regretting it. After all she came her for nearly a month so she already talked to some maids here.eventhough they are not sweet she came to knew that taehyung is the purest soul in jungkook life, which she really ruined, she was guilty for that but she cant do anything.

The guilty build a large burning fire inside her.so she cant kept anything. She was trying her best. But she also notice jungkook was sweet and caring towards her. But he also making a distance between them.

"Can i get some water"gami asked while entering kitchen where maids were busy.
"Here "a maid gave her some filtered water which she gulped easily down .
"Dont move too much around it will make you and the baby exhausted "the head maid suggested her. She gave her small bow and walk towards hall where jungkook doing his work in laptop. It has been a week since jungkook stoped going to company rather than that he preferred online workings . She also walk to there and sat down on the same coutch. She was now a days always placing a hand around her belly .
"Is it too hard to carry a baby?"jungook questioned het.
"Ofcourse, its too much hard wait and look,i cant even see the floor or feet. Even it has been 3weeks since i shaved my legs cause i cant see anything is not it too hard."gami signed🤧.

"Ooh its hard then"he casually said while doing his work.
"Do you knew carrying a baby is easy for girls rather than boys they are the ones who gonna suffer alot. Oh the one with twins. My gaaaaad I can't imagine it"she said and plop on that coutch. But her words made jungkook stuck . If a girls cant easily carry a baby then how come boy? Boy with twins? ........ Boys?

Why iam thinking about boys i only have a wife right, yes."he suppressed his thoughts and involved into his work.

After completing his work he saw gami already out of daize she was sleeping like a cat. He let a big breathe out and pick her and made her to her bed which was now in the downstairs.

After making her on the bed jungkook walk towards the red room he used his face to access the room to open after that he enter inside a long passway which was dark from outside but when he started to walk its lighting bright. At the end of passage he reach a door,again he access his finger to open the door.entering inside the room he locked the room and took a deep breath he walked towards the large window closed by curtains he opened the curtains and let the light inside.he walk to the door side and switch on the light. With a deep breathe he walk to the coutch placed here near a craddle

 With a deep breathe he walk to the coutch placed here near a craddle

He look at the wall and let a small smile.

"Iam sorry you must have suffered a lot, if you are still here with me maybe my life changed. Iam sorry, forgive me my love.

Taehyung life have been more difficult now a days his pregnancy didnt let him have some comfortable time.always any part of his body aches or he will be confused with his feeling. It has been one month since he started to do a part time job in jennies brother cafe. The other four girls are better reliefs for him. They always be their with him. At day they four go to uni and at evening they four including taehyung go to cafe and night they spent time together. If he was bored or uncomfortable jenni's brother often come and take care of him.

 If he was bored or uncomfortable jenni's brother often come and take care of him

Bogum
Jenni's older brother
Running a cafe called dandelions.
28

Sweet, and strick when it comes to work.

Taehyung and bogum started to bond together, first taehyung was afraid to be near a boy cause of his past but bogum really helped him a lot to overcome his trauma, he even companies taehyung to hospitals for weekly check ups. Even some of the hospital staffs think them as a couples,

After taehyung came to busan he dont changed alot but he changed. He started to forget about his past's but his love for his beloved one has not changed and he cant change that.

Maybe oneday he can

################################

Hello guys i comeback
I know its too late but my studies are getting hard and i need more time .

But i will podt next chapter soon as i can.

See you guys and this chapter just to say what happen in between this time.

So malluz enganund karyangal okke njan mallu ff just start cheytharnnu but athra set ayittonnum alla but namakk thakarkkam lle just gave me some time.

Appo bei

😘😘😘😘😘ummma

Thirichhh kissue thayo makkle. (Njanoru anti romantic murachhi anelum ningalude kissue njan medichholatto)

Nte fave taekook ff youtube channel
"Crazy for bts" anne
Hho aa vampire love storyim, you are mu destiny im okke nte ammo set up.

Appo ningade fav taekook youtube channel comment karo onnullelum nikk onnu kanallo

Appo bei guys