heart clenching pain

The situation in the living hall of jeon is like a oven. Everything and every person getting heated. The arguments died down a long minutes ago but the  hatred and guilt inside every person just increasing seconds by second.

The silence should be broken. It was broken by namjoon.
"So whatever happened cant be changed, no one can go to their past and rewrite everything. So what we need to do is think about future do something that will beneficial for a better life.

We all knew jungkook what you did was a hell mistake, ruined a boy's life,kick out from his only shelter more than that he was pregnent with your blood and flesh .so its up to you, even if you dont accept him. Their is nothing going to change. We will call him here and he can live here like a brother of mine."

"You dont have to joon hyung, i will do it, thats me who need him so bad. So let me have him.

Who knew when iam gonna be kicked out. So its good to find a companion, right"a scoff left jimin mouth as he completed his sentence.

"Chim what are you saying, dont think about kick out all the time . Ever in my life i cant even think about a life without you ."yoongi slowly patted jimins hand which were rested on chairs arm.

"Oh really, iam greatfull.

If you don't forget the vows of jungkook he said the same thing. But what happened at last.that why i dont believe in any shitty promises."jimin retrieved his hand from suga's grip.

"Why were you quarrelling in between this meet. We are not in a place to fight with each other, we should be calm and find a solution. So stop it, chim"miya inhaled a large gulp of oxygen after a shouting.

"So jungkook you are not really ready .you are not gonna accept him right.?"jin questioned the younger who look like he fed with this family quarrel.

"Yeah. Iam not."jungkook said looking at jimins eye. Who was looking back at him with same hatred.

"So how about tomorrow do you have time, tomorrow evening?"joon questioned jungkook.

"After the meet up with sung group iam free but after that i need go out with gami for a regular check up. But if anything urgent i can find some time hyung"jungkook shrugged.

Just hearing gami's name from jungkook mouth is enough for jimin to let a scoff, which everone noticed but no one talk about that. If anyone starts to talk about that, then jimin start a fight that not gonna enna sooner or later.

"Just ten minute is enough jungkook, the lawer and me myself will come to your cabin maybe around two o clock. During your lunch. Thats must be better, are you okay with that"joon stared at jungkook who had a frown on his face.

"That's abseloutly perfect, you can come joon hyung"jungkook reassured joon.

"So that means everything solved by that time, lets hope better guys"jin stands from his seat and grabbed a sip of juice from tiny table.

"Sloved, what you mean by solved? What are you all thinking just doing a argument over taehyung future and calling off this meet like nothing happened, then what you mean by solved jin hyung?"jimin also stands from chair with his red hot head.

"Jimin you should calm down, maybe you are just feeling  yourself but that doesn't means you can just ignore about the baby, if you dont remember let me remind you, you were admitted at hospital room for three times this month just because high bp level. How many times should we need to say calm down."miya grabbed his hand and made him sit on his previous chair.

"Yeah you are right i dont care at all then what do you all gonna do now, get me chained in the basement, or lock me in a godamm room?"shouting was the best choosen by jimin to express his feeling now a days.

Suga stand near jimin looking outside, he cant do anything nor say anything, whatever he do misunderstood by jimin led to a big fight. The tears ready to flow out from his eyes were long gone. The fastened heart beats only increasing with the shout of jimin. He don't know whether he should be worried about his sick husband or about his baby, whom which jimin said he dont have any authority over his own baby.

The heart clenching feeling he was feeling now was not anything better.he know he was also a part of this issue. Jimin saying the moment he knew about jungkook affair he should have said that to taehyung and jimin then the problem will solved. But he himself knew that if he goona say about the affair to taehyu g at firdt time, the boy gonna guilty with himself and gonna say that its all his fate and mistake it only going to add more misery in his life. Suga knew that even if taehyung knew about the affair at first he not gonna ask that to jungkook. He will kept in his mind and starts to think that he was at mistake. And the death news of his family will come along after that gonna break him. He may ended his life long ago.

Even if suga talked a little with the boy he knew that taehyung is a kind of boy who like take all others misery to himself.he knew that taehyung is soft goofy boy who will intake everyones sadness as his.

But dont knew why somewhere inside him hurting whenever he thinks about taehyung face on wedding.

A boy who expected that his married life will be happier than ever. A boy who thought that he got a wonderfull family, and husband.a boy with so many dreams and fantasy who walked through the weddings aisle.

But as famous poets said dreams becames tear and vows become words  without meaning.

***********************************
𝗛𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗼

𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲, 𝗶𝗮𝗺 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝘂𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝗶 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁.
𝗦𝗲𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿

𝗦𝗼 𝗻𝗷𝗮𝗻 𝗼𝗿𝘂 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗺𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘂 𝘁𝗮𝗲𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗳𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗱𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗶 𝗸𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗼.
𝗚𝗹 𝗮𝗮𝗻𝘂 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗮𝗸𝗸 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗹𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘆𝗮𝗺 𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗹 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗮𝗱𝗶 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗸𝗸𝗸 𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗻𝗷𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝘁𝗵 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝘂𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗲𝘆𝘆𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗼

𝗕𝘆𝗲💖.