to busan

Its a wonderfull morning in busan. Taehyung was sleeping. But his sleep disturbed by the quarrel of  rosy and lisa. Its like a common thing. Everyday, its like a routine. They both just open their mouth to splits out some stupidness. And then sooya need. Yep she or jennie was the one who stop them.

Taehyung just smile. Its a real house the sound of family members, the small fight, small gestures everything. Now he was able to feel what a family feels after a long time.

"Jennwieeeee? "Taehyung just scream like always. His language was now mixed with some baby language now a days. Like always the who is free now just entered into taehyung room.. Taehyung was lying on the bed rounded by pillow. Because of his womb size he need anyone help to stand from bed or chair.

Eventhough he called jennie, lisa was the one who entered. Maybe she was now free. Taehyung found a cute pout on lisa lips. Yep maybe she failed in the fight with the other girls like usual.
She just came and picked up taehyung and help him to stand up. Taehyung smile at her she also passed a gentle smile."so whats today"taehyung asked really casual.

"Oppa rose saying that she like baby pink. But she always use hot pink then how can she say that.she wasjust blabbering stupidity atlast sooya slap my but saying iam the loud one here, everyone favoring rose not me. Iam also young"

Teahyung just shrugged off what he hear.its usual that lisa lose in fight with other girls and come to him just say her baby complaints.

After his morning routine he enter into the dining area  where everyone present.

"Tae walk slowly, your food is here."jennie just teased taehyung seeing his clumsy walk.
"Maybe he thought that the fatty rose will eat his food, right oppa"lisa taeses rose. Rose was ready to open her mouth just beacuse of jisoo' s glare she just shut down her mouth.

After the girls go to their university taehyung changed his cloth and wait for bogum. Bogum was the one who pick taehyung from apartment and take him to the restaurant . Taehyung was working as a waiter in restaurant. Everyone was against the idea of taehyung doing work. But taehyung said if they dont allow him he need to find a new shelter which is now not good for taehyung condition so they just aproved.

He was sitting on couch just watching some cartoons the bogum entered and call him. Taehyung and bogum arrived at the restaurant. Just like
always he started doing his works.

*****************
It was a warm day in Seoul. Jimin and suga coming back to mansion from a hospital visit. Now jimin was okay with everyone and suga but he dont like to go to jungkook mansion nor in his presence he just hate where jungkook present.

Jungkook was now living like a busy bussinessman. morning he go to work early and evening he came early to spend sometime with gami. He just love how gami was annoyed for small raesons and happy for small reasons.he just live be with her in the pregnancy period.but somewhere everyone know they just lose the old jungkook the cute, the clumsy, the sensitive one.

Jungkook himself know his all brothers just making a distance from him like  he is a monster eventhough he just act like he dont care somewhere deep inside him its hurts so good.his bigbrothers the one and only bloodline he own the one's who carried him and take care of him. Jungkook was living in a burning volcano .he need to burst out like always but he cant something deep inside him stoping him.

Jungkook just asked gami about their marriage .but she said she need sometime.being a man he aproved that.

Jungkook just started a new mafiya under his bussiness. Knowing this suga warned him to stop but didnt. Like he just started it with a deep intentions.

**********************
Today the day namjin couples going to busan for starting a new enterprises there . Now they are ready to go. they are going alone. Jin was quite sad, cause naira going to stay in mansion cause jimin need her so how can he say no. He like to stay here by her beside. but its his duty to accompany his dearest husband in his bussiness trips when he was also a partener of newly starting company branch.

Naira was nowadays just like yoomin daughter cause suga  mowadays take half leave from company to acompany his husband.so naira was used to be always with yoomin. So she was really mingle with them maybe morethan namjin.

After saying their bye namjin just hope on the car and goto airport.

They arrive at the airport. But during the whole drive jin was hella tired and vomiting the all way down. Hevakso feeling dizzy. Namjoon insist to go hospital or cancel the journey. But jin said no. But his symptoms was really like a starting pregnancy. Everyone know its not possible cause jin is a regular ressesive bottom. He can only give birth to one baby in his whole life.

But namjoon was not ready to sit with his doubt. He just walk to a convince store in the airport loby and grabbed a pregnency kit hope it will be usefull. He just comeback to his tired husband   by hearing their flight  ready departure announcement. He helped his tired husaband and walk to their destination. By reaching inside the flight vip lobby he immediately made jin sit carefully. By the time namjoon settledown he look beside to saw his dozing husband. Without any regrets he made his husband head lay on his shoulder .

By tooking his husband soft hand he just pat it slowly and kissed it with all adoration and respect he have for him. He saw a small smile blossom on his husband lips maybe he just felt the kiss. That thought made a shy smile on namjoon lips aswell.
He was hoping a good journey with his husband to start a new branch of their company in

Busan where someone they were missing alot.

************************************
Helllo guys i came back
Advance happy christmas and newyear .sent me your christmas cake christians.

....

I will post the nexchap soon.
Iam so happy cause you are still supporting me.
And thanks for all wellwishing messages you sent. Atlast however i just completed my exams to gain8day holiday.

Byt after that eight day my exam going to restart and i need to take a physics lesson seminar that my miss didn't even taech us. Iam hella confused and mad.

Auf... 😪

Malluz njan aduthh thanne mallu ff post cheyyatto christmas avadhi alleyo. (Avadhipolum, school thurakkumbo exams um seminar um  aa potte makkale😪)

Ennanelym njan updateam tto.

Appo vanakkam thalaivare🥰

Bye

Advance Happy christmas and newyear pillare

Padakkam pottikkane pinne cake must aa ningal cake cutum bo nikk thannekkanam tto💋