CHAPTER 10

When she came out of the Yoo house, Karina was extremely excited.

Tomorrow grandma will officially announce her as the new director, and she can finally be proud of it!

Thinking of this, she couldn’t help saying to Y/n: “Y/n, thank you! If it weren't for you encouragement, I wouldn't dare to take this task.”

Y/n smiled and said: “Baby, you deserve it.”

After speaking, Y/n said again: “By the way, Baby, do you want to celebrate such a big event?”

Karina nodded: “How do you want to celebrate?”

Y/n smiled and said: “It just so happens that our third anniversary weddding year is coming soon, so let's celebrate together! I'll make preparations, you don't have to worry about it.”

Karina asked in surprise: “Are you trying to surprise me?”

“Yes” Y/n nodded and smiled: “I just want to prepare a surprise for you!”

Karina felt a little sweet in her heart, and said: “Then i won't ask you exactly what it is!”

Y/n said: “Don't ask, just wait!”

In order to prepare a special wedding anniversary for her wife, Y/n thought of many plans.

The whole is mainly based on compensation. After all, she used to be poor and didn’t have the money to buy gifts for her wife, and she didn’t even give her wife a formal wedding. Now that she has money, she must compensate her well.

After splitting up with her wife, Y/n went to a jewelry shop named Rare Earth in the center of Wrestvel City by herself.

Rare Earth is the most famous jewelry store in the region.

Gold, platinum, diamonds, and jade, it can be said to have everything.

Y/n wanted to buy a gift for her wife first, and then go to the best hotel to book a late wedding.

After arriving at Rare Earth, the shopping guides saw her wearing a four-bar Adidas, and they didn’t bother to pay attention to her.

Y/n looked around for a long time, and saw a jade necklace locked in a cabinet.

The material of this necklace is the top ice jade, exquisite atmosphere, very in line with Karina’s temperament.

Y/n looked at the price, thirteen million, which was just a piece of cake to her.

So she called a salesperson and said, “Hello, please take this necklace out and let me have a look.”

The other party glanced at Y/n and said: “I don't have the key, it is in our manager's hand”

After speaking, he used the walkie-talkie to say: “Manager Jane, someone wants to see our treasure of the town shop!”

Soon, a very enchanting woman trot over excitedly. Her name was Jane, the sales manager here.

“Which distinguished guest wants to see the treasure of the town shop?”