CHAPTER 27

Yuna and Minjeong of Emgrand Group’s appointment date will be tomorrow.

Leaving Classic Mansion, Y/n drove her to the hotel where she was staying and then left.

Yuna was continuously shocked by the evening meal while thinking about her future development.

This time she came to Wrestvel. On the surface, she came to work at the Emgrand Group, but in fact, she was still carrying a family responsibility.

Dad told her that there was top-secret news that Lim's, the top Orgeyon family, had found their young master who had been missing for many years and also bought the Emgrand Group to give this young master to practice hands.

In other words, the Lim family master is in Wrestvel, and she is the chairman of the Emgrand Group.

Although the Shin family is a very good family in Orgeyon, they can only reach a second-rate level, which is a thousand miles away from the Lim family.

Therefore, the Shin family hopes that Yuna can take advantage of Lim Family’s young master’s identity to find opportunities to contact her in advance, if she can get together with her and promote the marriage of the two, that would be great.

Although Yuna was a bit repulsive of such things, she didn’t dare to neglect to think that the important task of family revitalization was on her shoulders.

She traveled all the way to Wrestvel, preparing to work for the Emgrand Group, just to find the opportunity to contact the mysterious chairman of the Emgrand Group, and then find a way to attract her attention.

Yuna is definitely a very top super beauty in the upper class in Eastcliff.

She believes that with her appearance, knowledge, ability, and perfect body, she should be able to attract the attention of the Lim Family’s heir apparent.

If she can really marry the young master Lim, then the Shin family will, usher in absolute revitlization! Become a first-class family in Eastcliff!

As soon as she thought of this, she was full of expectations for tomorrow’s work.

At the same time, she was also full of expectations for the mysterious Lim Family’s heir.

She couldn’t help but wonder, how old is this Lim Family Young Master. and what is her appearance? Is she personable, tall, and handsome?

She couldn’t help taking out her phone and opening the video app.

She clicked on the video with tens of millions of clicks in her favorites.

This video is where Y/n used cash to face the sales director at Rare Earth.

She had analyzed this video a long time ago and knew that this video took place in Wrestvel, which happened to coincide with the time in the news that Y/n was found.

Therefore, she speculated that the god-level rich woman in the video should be the youngest of the Lim family, the chairman of the Emgrand Group.

She stared carefully at the back of the god-level rich woman in the picture, carefully watching and pondering.

From this vague video, you can probably see that the famous god-level rich woman on the Internet is estimated to be in her twenties, tall and thin, but she can’t see her face.