CHAPTER 178

Fredmen didn’t understand, and subconsciously asked: “What do you mean!”

Y/n smiled and said:“It's okay, I won't step on your roots, but I will abolish it!”

After speaking, Y/n tapped her toes gently on his lower abdomen, and a breath of real energy flowed out along the toes.

Since having the Nine Profound Heaven Scriptures, she has grasped the desire to control true qi. This trace of true qi has directly cut off Fredmen’s nerves, making it impossible for him to exert any male power.

However, Fredmen didn’t know what Y/n meant when she gently tapped on himself.

He also couldn’t notice at this time that he had lost the ability of a man. In the future, he could only look at an undamaged root, and then beat his chest against the unusable thing.

Right now, he was just extremely angry and terrified, eager to flee here, and then brought in the bodyguards outside, directly beat Y/n half to death!

Thinking of this, he gritted his teeth and asked: “Can I go?”

Y/n asked back: “Who are you asking?”

Fredmen said angrily: “Of course I am asking you!”

Y/n asked again: “Then who am I?”

Fredmen’s face suddenly became extremely ugly. He was a smart man. He knew what Y/n meant. He wanted to call her Daddy again!

d*mn, this humiliation, I can’t bear it!

So he said angrily: “Y/n! Don't go too far! Just now you said that as long as I call you Daddy, you will spare me. Why are you turning back?”

Y/n smiled and said: “Because I am shameless!”

After speaking, Y/n stared at him and said coldly: “If you don't bark now, then I might have stepped on it accidentally. In that case, don't blame me!”

Fredmen was completely scared, gritted his teeth, and said: “Okay!”

In his opinion, since he has already yelled once, his face has been lost, and it doesn’t matter if he yells again. The key is how to let Y/n temporarily let him go and give himself a chance to go out and call someone!

So he pleaded again: “Daddy, please let me go.”

Y/n nodded in satisfaction: “My dear son is so good, dad forgives you this time, get out of here!”

Upon hearing this, Fredmen hurriedly rushed out of the distance and ran out with Jinsoul.

Fredmen’s urine dragged a long way on the smooth floor because he had urinated his pants before, looking very disgusting.

When everyone saw his embarrassed appearance, they couldn’t help but laugh. Fredmen heard these ridicules and felt like he was repeatedly delayed by a knife. He fell a dog and gnawed sh!t.

There was a burst of laughter at the scene, and Jinsoul hurriedly tried her best to pull Fredmen up, and the two of them ran out in a hurry.