CHAPTER 177

So he also looked at Y/n up and down, sneered, and said: “You're the live-in daughter-in-law? The Rubbish?”

Y/n said indifferently: “It's me, what is wrong with that?”

Fredmen said coldly: “I heard that you have insulted Jinsoul before, and I will slowly settle these accounts with you for Jinsoul!”

Y/n nodded and said disdainfully: “It's better to hit the sun if you choose a day. If you want to settle it, just do it now.”

Fredmen thought that revealing his identity and saying a few ruthless words would be enough to make Y/n kneel and beg for mercy, but he did not expect that a mere Rubbish would dare to talk to him like this! he was humiliated for a while, so he gritted his teeth and said: “Girl, you seem to be very arrogant? Do you know who I am, Fredmen Yoo?”

Y/n smirked and said: “You don't deserve to let me know a Rubbish like you!”

Fredmen was furious and said: “Although I am not from Wrestvel, I, Fredmen Yoo, with my strength, is the dragon crossing the river in Wrestvel! You are the first to talk to me like this!”

Y/n put away her cynical smile, staring at Fredmen with frosty eyes, and said word by word: “In Wrestvel, you lie down for me if you are a tiger! If you are a dragon, you have to hold it for me! Because in the whole Wrestvel, only I, Y/N, is a real dragon!”

Fredmen was taken aback by Y/n’s sharp eyes, but immediately recovered and forced himself to calm down a bit. Then sneered: “Jinsoul is right, you are really a stinky silk! Just relying on you, really a dragon? You are making me laugh. In my eyes, you are not as good as a bug!”

After finishing speaking, he deliberately looked at Karina and said with a wretched smile: “Miss Karina, I have long heard of you being beautiful and moving. When I saw you today, you really deserved it. You will never have such a rag in your life. Future prospects, it is better to follow me, I will not treat you badly!”

Then, he pointed to Jinsoul and said to Karina: “Jinsoul followed me, and I gave her 5 million pocket money. If you follow me, I will give you 10 million!”

Karina angrily said: “You are shameless!”

Fredmen laughed and said: “Although I'm a little shameless, the kung fu in bed is still very strong. You are sure that you will fall in love with me completely after you try it once!”

Y/n couldn’t bear it at this time, and suddenly punched him in the face without mercy!

boom!

Fredmen’s entire face collapsed instantly by this punch!

His nose is shattered and broken! The four front teeth were also interrupted by a punch!

All of a sudden, the attention of the entire venue was focused here.

No one thought that someone would dare to beat Fredmen!

This person is not only the chairman of the Future Company Group but also the chairman of the Nanguang Chamber of Commerce. He has an extremely high status and extraordinary strength. Who would dare to beat him? Is it because life is not long enough?!